My first 2 weeks

Nobody

Gold Nova I
Jan 24, 2017
Support: 10/10
Every time I have an issue or question, not only the staff but the community itself is very fast to give you answers and help so you aren't waiting around for hours to fix your problems.

Aimbot: 10/10
Had my doubts, but after 2 weeks I can honestly say unless you are completely blatant it is extremely realistic and hard to pick up on as a spectator! I play in a team and nobody has ever suspected me of cheating. Very easy to configure to your own personal liking!

ESP: 10/10
Personally do not use it, but I had a look at it and I mean, it does what it should do and nothing seemed bad.

Triggerbot: -
Don't use it.

Security: 10/10
Use LC on my main right from the beginning, which is risky because I am fairly well known. Do not have a smurf and I put my trust in what everybody told me, flawless so far for VAC.

Total: 10/10
Amazing hacks, only way one could be banned (VAC) is by being blatant and getting overwatched. Only tip is to not hold aim key for too long (until you see them or hear them coming) because occasionally you can have the unnatural looking lock. Only thing I wish for is the EAC bypass which is coming, then I will be unstoppable in the leagues I play as well. Thank you Jimster and the rest of LC!!

Thanks for review, how much ur inv is worth now?

Support: 10/10
Every time I have an issue or question, not only the staff but the community itself is very fast to give you answers and help so you aren't waiting around for hours to fix your problems.

Aimbot: 10/10
Had my doubts, but after 2 weeks I can honestly say unless you are completely blatant it is extremely realistic and hard to pick up on as a spectator! I play in a team and nobody has ever suspected me of cheating. Very easy to configure to your own personal liking!

ESP: 10/10
Personally do not use it, but I had a look at it and I mean, it does what it should do and nothing seemed bad.

Triggerbot: -
Don't use it.

Security: 10/10
Use LC on my main right from the beginning, which is risky because I am fairly well known. Do not have a smurf and I put my trust in what everybody told me, flawless so far for VAC.

Total: 10/10
Amazing hacks, only way one could be banned (VAC) is by being blatant and getting overwatched. Only tip is to not hold aim key for too long (until you see them or hear them coming) because occasionally you can have the unnatural looking lock. Only thing I wish for is the EAC bypass which is coming, then I will be unstoppable in the leagues I play as well. Thank you Jimster and the rest of LC!!
thanks for the nice and detailed review

Reactions: Adex