My final Testimonial and the good time I had here.

owardag

Elite 1337
Mar 5, 2016
I know alot people know me as an advocate for LC but I had a good time here and especially with LC for CSGO, Half Life 1 and 2, I basically used them all and I have to say bravo and superb job, The cheats are absolutely phenomenal and I have never once have been called out for aim hacking or sketchy stuff. This testimonial isn't like my last where it was solely based off of CSGO, this testimonial will include Day of Defeat Source, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Source and 1.6. I will not give ratings because I already think the cheats are 10/10 and F***** beautiful.

[Half Life League Multi]
I still play CS 1.6 to this day and am a solid player without cheats, with this league multi it felt as if I wasn't cheating honestly, I felt as if I was just a supreme player with the impulse of a God. The Recoil is best at 1 IMO because the spraydowns with the M4/AK are absolutely beautiful with this value. The aim is similar to CSGO's Multi Cheat except there is no Supersmooth but it feels like there is because the aim does not Jitter or snap like crazy. Alot of guys have trouble setting this cheat up but for me it was instant :D.

Features:
[ESP - One of the only accurate Entity ESP's that I have seen so far and is Toggle-able without a Macro <3 God Tier. ] LAN MODE ESP ACTIVATED!!

[WALLS - Similar to SSW <3 (for those who have used it you know what I mean) God Tier.]
Good Ole Memories

[AIMBOT - Literally feels like it has Supersmooth without Supersmooth being available, The tracking of the aimbot is non jitterish and doesn't snap like most 1.6 cheats. God Tier.]
Who needs aim practice when you have MuscleMemory.exe

[GLOW - Has different modes of glow and has a certain value which makes it like DLights from the CSGO cheat.] Gaben Undetected Confirmed.

[VISUALS - No Flash and No Sky, Why would you need to turn gamma down when you have Noflash ;P.]
THEM: "THIS KID LITERALLY GOT ME WHILE FLASHED, *BREAKS MONITOR*"
ME: ":D, DUDE I HAVE A HIGH SENSITIVITY AND I TURN FAST"

[SECURITY - From the big man himself, Almost a ten year streak of Undetection which is longer than literally any cheat on the market, I didn't even have hair on my balls that time.] (JK).
Overwatch Minions: Lord Gaben <:prOdIgY:> is back at it again
Lord Gaben: F*** that!!!

My thoughts, Literally the only cheat you will ever need in 1.6, the price is f***** amazing and the results are monolithic, although a lot of guys have trouble setting it up, all you need to do is follow instructions and Voila, it is literally the best 1.6 cheat I have ever used.

[Half Life 2 League Multi:]
Aimbot: [No numeric rating, Just God Tier], Literally the best TF2 cheat in means of aim and looking legit, I played on a Skial server and believe I went against a staff member and he later specced me and was convinced that I was a veteran TF2 player XD, literally the aim is smoother than a baby's bottom and more precise than a marksman.

I will not list any other features because they are all God Tier and it would be disrespectful to even put a rating on God Tier attributes of this monster cheat, literally destroys LMAOBOX.

I would like to thank Jimster480 for allowing me to purchase his cheats and use them, he has done a wonderful job on all of his cheats and I did not list csgo because I already have a testimonial pertaining to it. If you want the best you have it here at LC. Today is my last day and I would like to thank the Staff for being kind to me and guiding me through certain topics as well as the OG himself Jimster. I can help people who have trouble setting up a cheat or settings, feel free to PM me and I will be back in a month, See you all and have a good time here at LC <3.

Thank you so much for the review!.
It has been very nice having you here and I'm glad that you enjoyed the cheat so much.
I'm hoping to see you here one day again and thank you so much for helping out on the forums!.

Thank you so much for the review!.
It has been very nice having you here and I'm glad that you enjoyed the cheat so much.
I'm hoping to see you here one day again and thank you so much for helping out on the forums!.
No problem, I will continue to help those who need it such as setup and configurations even though I will be gone for a while so if anybody needs help I can give them support, I am currently helping 2 guys for now and I hope they enjoy the cheat as much as I have <3, Thank you Jim, FaTaN, Admin, ToX, Danno I really appreciate your dedication to LC and its customers.

Reactions: albert
I hope to see you soon again! You really helped me out in the beginning, much love ♥
No prob man, I only was gone for a single day after this review, I can't leave LC man XD its too good, that is like saying no to a $1000000 dollars :O.
I am happy to serve you here at LC with my assistance and knowledge.

CS 1.6 cheat looks fully clean on dem_forcehltv 1?

Always was looking for a sick cheat like this..

LC's aimbot is literally the best in the "cheating" scene as of today and almost a decade ago. Listen to what @ToX told you to bruv :D.