My experience with LC

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
May 7, 2016
Been using LC like 2 months now, thought I'd give my 2 cents on it since I have the spare time.

When I first looked into a new cheat I was using VACJunkies for like 6-8 months. Lost many accounts and over-all didn't really bother me because I wasn't getting Overwatch Banned so to me I wasn't playing obvious with my settings and overall it was a fairly powerful cheat against legit players.

I eventually got pissed and jumped into looking for more cheats, came across LC videos and seen the fragmovies with skins and what looked like normal shots from fairly decent players. I showed 2 of my friends and we joked saying the skins and shit proved it was a scam because who would cheat with half the inventories, especially on a public cheat.
After a while I said to my friends "Fuck it, I'ma waste $35 and see how long it takes to get VAC'd" Spoiler: Still not VAC'd

From the get-go I bought the League Multi thinking I could play FaceIT, which I wasn't wrong on. Only that I spent an extra $10 for extra Leagues that I had no intention of ACTUALLY playing. But that was my mistake, I wasn't gonna chargeback or anything stupid. I tried using the cheat to which it wasn't "working" (I had Raw Input on because I couldn't be fussed reading the readme) I opened a ticket and the staff were extremely helpful, mostly the person to deal with me was Owardog ( :* ) who informed me I needed Raw Input disabled, only disabling it caused my mice to go ape-shit and not work with it, so I bought a £70 Zowie and it works flawlessly.
-----
The review:
// Above is a brief description \\
Been using for 2 months now, found my perfect settings simply by editing OWarDogs Flusha settings. LC was so good I introduced both of my friends who have purchased their own subscriptions and been playing games with me in MM and FaceIT (Gold, Diamond and Master League) although we only ever play MM.

Support Staff have been amazingly calm even though I've opened 11 tickets since I got here, Jimster has been fully straight-forward when there's an issue, resolving if it's the cheat itself and letting users know about an update via email without subscribing to any threads like XF usually has.
The amount of security that goes behind LC, to me, is actually pretty impressive. I'm not a reverse engineer or anything but when I spoke to Jimster about it he informed me he had multiple layers of security as well as had talks with people to try reverse the cheat so he could check whether it was secure to sell. it is
I have multiple CS accounts as many do, and I was OW banned for GRIEFING back when I was actually cheating whilst deranking the account (I was too high to play with friends and cba 5-man) the game I was banned for I went 32 kills - 18 deaths and an 83% HS on the first half and 65% on the second half using a Deagle / USP only.
The aimbot if set correctly is absolutely smooth as fuck, never seen anything like it. Demos look like hard-flicks or just a simple tap. Never too dodgy.

I've only spoken to ToX briefly whilst having a joke on the forum, he's extremely nice for someone who potentially has to deal with asses acting superior because they purchased and don't know the UI nor wants to set it themselves.

Jimster, he's just simply one of the most-transparent cheat-developers I've had the pleasure of dealing with. He cares for the security of the cheat, the well-being of the users and tries fixing bugs ASAP whilst dealing with other things.
I've PM'd him a fair amount of times and each time he's always replied with detailed answers with respect and answered any questions after it if I don't fully understand.

Support staff are also one of the nicest people I've ever needed to deal with, they've so far been going out of their way to try get everyone sorted as quickly as possible and even reminded some people that there's actually a feature to pause your subscription if needed.

One of the best cheats I've had the pleasure of using, and hoping I can continue to use it.

Ty for no copypaste

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Reactions: ToX