My experience with Jimster480

kxorrao

Aug 23, 2017
Hey guys,
first of all i would like to tell that i don't usually use cheats, the only one that i've tried was Project-7 which i can say it's pretty shit.
I tried to use LeagueCheats as i understood that they support the FaceIT AC(first mistake, they don't, and the way they wrote their cheater support can be easily missunderstood, there is one million ways to write the same thing in english in a much simpler way, which makes me think that they want to trick people with the english written) so i bought it, the paypal account that i use it's from my mother as it's hers card credit, i do not have acess to the email as i am living in switzerland since a month or so and my mother is in brazil so when i try to log in in her email it asks for a confirmation from the cellphone that i do not have anymore. Anyway, my mother can log in and send me anything necessary, of course she is not really good using the computer so i don't like to bother her.
Jimster send the email of ID verification to the email used to pay(my mother's email), i asked her to send me the email so i could answer Jimster from my email and like that he could know that i am not a scammer(how am i supposed to have the fucking ID verification email if i am a scammer? or the payment recipt from paypal that they send to the email used to pay)
I explained the situation to them, ask nicely for them to send the things for my email and not my mother's as it would be a suffer for her to locate the right email and send it to me also i didn't want to bother her with such a stupid thing. I even opened a ticket to ask for help, and the admin "ToX" was rude as fuck since the first answer.
So at the end i asked paypal for a refund, as afterall their cheat has no use for me as it doesn't work on FACEIT AC. This is also a prove that i am not a scammer because when you ask a refund to paypal, the money doesn't go to the paypal account, but to the credit card used.
I got the refund from paypal as they are a decent company, different than others if you know what i mean.
And for final, here is the answer of Jimster to paypal trying to fuck me up:
"Observação de League Cheats LLC
Buyer is a scammer, no access to payment email. No response to requests for verification. Most likely this is a stolen paypal account as is the case with many people from this region."

I do have acess to the payment email as i proved, how am i supposed to have the email that YOU send to the payment email? you could even track the email and you would see that it was from leaguecheats to the payment email and from the payment email to my email.
I did responded the requests for verification.
Good luck for you guys trying to deal with such a person.
I didn't tried their cheat itself, but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone as the developer is a shitty person.

If you didn't wanted to bother your mommy, why did you asked for her credit card then? I literally can't understand your drama. This process is the same for everybody, why suddenly yours should be different?

Evidently you're not the brightest bulb, but whatever.
We ask for verification from Brazil because it's a country with a high chance of fraud, we only allow the payment email to supply documentation unless the email is a broken email which Jim can check. You refusing to bother your mom to do such a simple task (my mom's 57 and can do anything I ask her to do provided I give her a walkthrough such as explaining via mobile or text.) so if your mom is hella braindead or some shit, there's no way you couldn't have explained any of that to her. Jimster accused you of potentially being a stolen account because like other scammers you backed out at the verification request with a shitty excuse. We have no proof you aren't a scammer, but we have potential proof you are (refusing to verify). You could EASILY have put in a ticket and said you'll verify after you come back from Switz, but, you didn't. So either way we won't miss your business and have a safe flight.

Paypal didn't give you a refund because they are decent , I was the one who issued you the refund since you cannot meet the requirements to be a customer here.
You are most likely a scammer and now you have written a huge argument as to why we should believe that you weren't a scammer, except that you couldn't provide real verification + don't have access to payment email. But we should "trust" you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Apache and Aaron
as i explained, she sent me the ID verification email, and i answered it to Jim with her ID. i just asked for him to send the setup email to my email instead of hers, simple as that mate.
and i am not coming back from swis, i came here to live with my gf
seems like u are not the brighest bulb here
So pay with your own details and not your moms. That story makes virtually no sense anywhere, why would you need your moms shit if you have your own cash? Surely a cheat isn't that detrimental to your life that you can't just have your mom send you the cash via bank / paypal lmao. This story is hella bad.

I tried to use LeagueCheats as i understood that they support the FaceIT AC(first mistake, they don't, and the way they wrote their cheater support can be easily missunderstood, there is one million ways to write the same thing in english in a much simpler way, which makes me think that they want to trick people with the english written)

https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/anti-cheat-support/#CTAB-4

PRIVATE BETA* AC SUPPORT PAGE
*THIS IS FOR THE PRIVATE BETA ONLY AND NOT FOR THE CURRENT PUBLIC RELEASE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ACCESS TO THIS BETA.

Reactions: Ferre and Heraxion
Hey guys,
first of all i would like to tell that i don't usually use cheats, the only one that i've tried was Project-7 which i can say it's pretty shit.
I tried to use LeagueCheats as i understood that they support the FaceIT AC(first mistake, they don't, and the way they wrote their cheater support can be easily missunderstood, there is one million ways to write the same thing in english in a much simpler way, which makes me think that they want to trick people with the english written) so i bought it, the paypal account that i use it's from my mother as it's hers card credit, i do not have acess to the email as i am living in switzerland since a month or so and my mother is in brazil so when i try to log in in her email it asks for a confirmation from the cellphone that i do not have anymore. Anyway, my mother can log in and send me anything necessary, of course she is not really good using the computer so i don't like to bother her.
Jimster send the email of ID verification to the email used to pay(my mother's email), i asked her to send me the email so i could answer Jimster from my email and like that he could know that i am not a scammer(how am i supposed to have the fucking ID verification email if i am a scammer? or the payment recipt from paypal that they send to the email used to pay)
I explained the situation to them, ask nicely for them to send the things for my email and not my mother's as it would be a suffer for her to locate the right email and send it to me also i didn't want to bother her with such a stupid thing. I even opened a ticket to ask for help, and the admin "ToX" was rude as fuck since the first answer.
So at the end i asked paypal for a refund, as afterall their cheat has no use for me as it doesn't work on FACEIT AC. This is also a prove that i am not a scammer because when you ask a refund to paypal, the money doesn't go to the paypal account, but to the credit card used.
I got the refund from paypal as they are a decent company, different than others if you know what i mean.
And for final, here is the answer of Jimster to paypal trying to fuck me up:
"Observação de League Cheats LLC
Buyer is a scammer, no access to payment email. No response to requests for verification. Most likely this is a stolen paypal account as is the case with many people from this region."

I do have acess to the payment email as i proved, how am i supposed to have the email that YOU send to the payment email? you could even track the email and you would see that it was from leaguecheats to the payment email and from the payment email to my email.
I did responded the requests for verification.
Good luck for you guys trying to deal with such a person.
I didn't tried their cheat itself, but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone as the developer is a shitty person.
Your mom catch you on cheating now :troll: :D We dont refund for things like this you should read what you buying :D

I do have acess to the payment email as i proved
Yes, his mom lives in Brazil, but he's living in Switzerland VaultBoy
No access to payment email obviously.. This is so shady..

Reactions: xans
Evidently you're not the brightest bulb, but whatever.
We ask for verification from Brazil because it's a country with a high chance of fraud, we only allow the payment email to supply documentation unless the email is a broken email which Jim can check. You refusing to bother your mom to do such a simple task (my mom's 57 and can do anything I ask her to do provided I give her a walkthrough such as explaining via mobile or text.) so if your mom is hella braindead or some shit, there's no way you couldn't have explained any of that to her. Jimster accused you of potentially being a stolen account because like other scammers you backed out at the verification request with a shitty excuse. We have no proof you aren't a scammer, but we have potential proof you are (refusing to verify). You could EASILY have put in a ticket and said you'll verify after you come back from Switz, but, you didn't. So either way we won't miss your business and have a safe flight.
as i explained, she sent me the ID verification email, and i answered it to Jim with her ID. i just asked for him to send the setup email to my email instead of hers, simple as that mate.
Your mom catch you on cheating now :troll: :D We dont refund for things like this you should read what you buying :D
i got the refund mate :D
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Paypal didn't give you a refund because they are decent , I was the one who issued you the refund since you cannot meet the requirements to be a customer here.
You are most likely a scammer and now you have written a huge argument as to why we should believe that you weren't a scammer, except that you couldn't provide real verification + don't have access to payment email. But we should "trust" you.
you were the retard.
i did answer your verification ID with hers ID, how am i supposed to have the email you sent her? ZzZzzZZZzzZ
dAmN sCaMmMmeR

you were the retard.
i did answer your verification ID with hers ID, how am i supposed to have the email you sent her? ZzZzzZZZzzZ
dAmN sCaMmMmeR

Entering on her account and printing the god damn e-mail maybe? Autism confirmed.

asking your mother would have been really easier.
The time you lost on this, refund and this post...
you could have made it to global

i got the refund mate :D
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---

you were the retard.
dAmN sCaMmMmeR
Good for you bro :D

Now he's living in Germany guys :troll::troll::troll::troll: completely secure member 100% :troll:

Now he's living in Germany guys :troll::troll::troll::troll: completely secure member 100% :troll:
i use vpn while in the internet mate, sorry if you do not care about your security while online, i do care about mine.

i use vpn while in the internet mate, sorry if you do not care about your security while online, i do care about mine.

If you are that paranoid with your "security" that sums a lot into your 100% legit member, am I right? Quit the bs and be honest is the least you could do right now.

Poor mom, gets bothered by scammer son. It is indeed posted before and after you pay, it will take a longer time for countries with high chargeback rate (scam rate could be for sure). Jim will never release your personal info to the public because he is a man of his word, and definitely a professional guy. Do you honestly think LC will exist longer if they do not have a credible leader?

Wait, you steal money from your mom paypal acc then complaining?
wtf m8.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

i dont even know what to say, did stop reading after i saw "my mom's paypal account".