My 3 months review and just bought 4th month

randomplayer

one three three seven
May 28, 2017
Hello everyone :angrytrump:

With many of you already interacted with trades, info, help and others, here is a very friendly community where you find all the information you need about settings, renew subscription, download and run for first time cheat and many others useful things.

At first I was a bit skeptical about buying the cheat because I'm not a matchmaking player, before I buy it I was anyway Global Elite and level 10 on FaceIT so I had the impression that I would be bored playing matchmaking or using the cheat for other purposes but look here in the fourth month without getting bored :oops:

I'm currently playing 64 tickrates with 128 tickrates settings, @Apache 's settings if I remember good, but soon I want to go to some more legit settings because my game skills helps a lot the cheat with a very good crosshair placement is way too strong for the level of play in which I am at the moment because I can't play FaceIT, anyway I made 20-30 frags per match at GE without cheat so...wixSanic

I liked the cheat and community so much that I brought two friends in the community who are just as happy.

@Jimster480 and @ToX are very friendly and try to help you as many times as you need if you respect certain things and do not make their lives even hard than it is.

In the end I would like to thank and list a few people I've been interacting with and everything was ok. Excuse me if I forgot someone.

@Aaron - Middleman services + friendly
@thegame - Middleman services
@FD^GoD - MM Settings and few questions on PM
@Apache - Legit 128 tickrate settings
@Jimster480 - For the cheat and everything, updates, etc.
@ToX - He knows better
@Narcas - Trade
@Edwin - Trade

I hope that this review contains everything should know a newcomer in the community and spend as much time together here as possible.

Overall note is 1337/10

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwin and Sluqx
I have a private life with @ToX lol............

For real now, I meant that he helped me with more stuff and I'm not going to list them all.

so you're part of the black group hes always talking about
proxy.php

What?

Thanks for the review, even if it was just “middleman” [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: randomplayer