My 100% Honest Review

Br0nZy

Silver Elite Master
Mar 7, 2016
magameeedcr7.wix.com
Hey guys

So i'm using LC for around 2 weeks and i can say that i'll stick to LC after trying many cheats like HM, a*mw*re, unity, deadcode, etc... Why? Because it has the BEST aimbot and Community.

Aimbot: 666/10
This aimbot is OP asf! It's the best one i have seen & used so far, it's amazing! Really.. ur stupid if u don't try this cheat!

Triggerbot: 10/10
I only used triggerbot once as a Test for AWP, and it worked PERFECTLY.

ESP : 9/10
Well i normally used Glow ESP with other cheat providers but i must say that now i prefer using the XX Esp. It's so simple but much much better than Glow.

Other : 8/10
The bhop is great and has many options. The price is a little bit too high but it is WORTH IT trust me.

Support: 10/10
If you need Information or need help, u just open a Thread and u get help! When i first got this cheat, the aimbot didn't work for me so one of the members here called "owardag" came to my TS server and helped me with Teamviewer.. He made a good config for me & gave me tips etc, really nice community!

I recommend LeagueCheats 101%! U will NOT be dissapointed. It's worth its price, specially with LC 2.5 that just got released, just try for yourself! ♥

Last edited:
Reactions: ToX
Nice Review BronZy, I hope you continue to use LC as it is being updated and even more potent than it already is, +1 to this post baby boy.

Reactions: Br0nZy