Multiple problems, after injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper14788

Reaction score
Swag Level :
So first things first, thanks for reading this and helping a noob out.

So after creating a profile and running it, it works fine i hit f12 and the menu comes up, i go into a training map to try out settings and withing 20-30 mins it crashes my game and closes it, so i open the app up again but when i hit f12 this time nothing happens, i even checked task manager and made sure the app is terminated.

When i do this i have to then restart my system to get it to inject properly and create a new build to play with, doing a little reading it says to turn multicore off and play in FS windowed so i choose this settings click apply and black screen, have to reboot my system. i tried changing the settings before injecting and then exiting the game but as soon as i inject it goes back to default fullscreen with multi rendering on so i guess i will have to load the game up last minute when i am ready to play. just wanting tips on why its crashing on me after 20-30 mins while playing with settings in workshop map.

sebus1315

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So first things first, thanks for reading this and helping a noob out.

So after creating a profile and running it, it works fine i hit f12 and the menu comes up, i go into a training map to try out settings and withing 20-30 mins it crashes my game and closes it, so i open the app up again but when i hit f12 this time nothing happens, i even checked task manager and made sure the app is terminated.

When i do this i have to then restart my system to get it to inject properly and create a new build to play with, doing a little reading it says to turn multicore off and play in FS windowed so i choose this settings click apply and black screen, have to reboot my system. i tried changing the settings before injecting and then exiting the game but as soon as i inject it goes back to default fullscreen with multi rendering on so i guess i will have to load the game up last minute when i am ready to play. just wanting tips on why its crashing on me after 20-30 mins while playing with settings in workshop map.
change your sleep time to 7 or 15 and you can play with multicore on

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You fix it?

Status