Mouse problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Dahl

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello, this thread is not cheat related, but i thought some of the geeks in here could shine some light on this for me.

So recently(approx 4-5 weeks ago) I felt like my mouse wasnt responding correctly, but i tried to ignore it. By the end of this week, I noticed that i had some sort of staggering mouse problems - meaning that if i pull my mouse extremely slowly, no matter which direction, it wont respond. Like it sits completely still without any reactions. When I pull the mouse across the mousepad slowly, it stops and works stops and works, really weird(This is only happening when i pull/strafe my mouse slowly). Anyways, I tried to research on google, and didnt find any similar things that could work.

This bug/problem is ONLY in CSGO with raw input off. I hate playing raw input off because then i cant use cheats either. On desktop and any other game, the mouse works fine no matter what mouse settings i use. I tried re-installing csgo, i tried verifying game files, i tried disabling DVR and other stuff. I also installed a package that should allow my mouse to pull in 1-to-1 pixels. I also attached another mouse, which is brand new. Nothing worked so far.

- Let me know if any of you had similar problems or have a solution to this.

Greetings from Markus

Last edited:

anden

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hello, this thread is not cheat related, but i thought some of the geeks in here could shine some light on this for me.

So recently(approx 4-5 weeks ago) I felt like my mouse wasnt responding correctly, but i tried to ignore it. By the end of this week, I noticed that i had some sort of staggering mouse problems - meaning that if i pull my mouse extremely slowly, no matter which direction, it wont respond. Like it sits completely still without any reactions. When I pull the mouse across the mousepad slowly, it stops and works stops and works, really weird(This is only happening when i pull/strafe my mouse slowly). Anyways, I tried to research on google, and didnt find any similar things that could work.

This bug/problem is ONLY in CSGO with raw input off. I hate playing raw input off because then i cant use cheats either. On desktop and any other game, the mouse works fine no matter what mouse settings i use. I tried re-installing csgo, i tried verifying game files, i tried disabling DVR and other stuff. I also installed a package that should allow my mouse to pull in 1-to-1 pixels. I also attached another mouse, which is brand new. Nothing worked so far.

Greetings from Markus

Had the same issues with windows 10 with another computer so I use windows 8 on this one and it works.

anden

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So basically i'll probably have to downgrade to windows 8 ? I just bought windows 10 serial key :(
I guess... But if you wait you could probably play with raw input off and still use the cheat.

bendis916

I'm on Gear Bois
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Greetings from Markus
This sounds to be related to the recent creators update... go back to the previous version and you will be fine.

Erwin Karsten

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well seems like I'm fucked since I don't have the windows.old folder anymore... can't rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.