Mirage

You're a bot even with cheats... Try to learn better crosshair placement and movement cuz I would ban you after one demo.
Part of this is indeed true. I find that you keep your crosshair right next to the wall to try to peak many times to get instant shots around corners. It is a more dangerous playstyle for sure and I can see where some people watching videos may think you are cheating.

Reactions: jake224
You're a bot even with cheats... Try to learn better crosshair placement and movement cuz I would ban you after one demo.
I have to completely disagree with both of you, although his crosshair placement is not great, it's not bad either. And keeping your crosshair close to a wall when holding an angle is bad, but not when peeking, Rule of thumb is to hug your crosshair tightly to the edge of the wall, and stand as far back as you can when you peek. Creating a large distance between you and the potential guy on the other side. This will allow you to see them before they see you giving you an advantage. And if your crosshair is already close you don't have to flick, it's a lot less obv to peek this way and more natural looking. You don't want to be flicking around all the time with aimbot. There are two types of natural aim in games, reactive aiming and active aiming, flicks are reactive and usually a sign of getting caught of guard or poor pre-aiming when you peek. If your crosshair placement is good, when you peek you won't have to flick. I would not have banned this guy in OW there just is not enough here to conclude a cheater. Also I have had the same account now for 2 years unban in csgo dropping 40bombs almost all the time, no one calls me a cheater or never has it been OW or VAC ban, yet.

Reactions: jake224