LSD is trippy 2v1

Whats the difference between public LC and LSD?
LSD is just a toggle and it's a complete fullblown 3D aimbot whereas current LC is a 2D, it's insanely accurate as shown in the video. It's not viable against Spinners, you MIGHT get lucky with autowaller depending how bad they are but honestly it's really only good against blatant aimbotters.

LSD is just a toggle and it's a complete fullblown 3D aimbot whereas current LC is a 2D, it's insanely accurate as shown in the video. It's not viable against Spinners, you MIGHT get lucky with autowaller depending how bad they are but honestly it's really only good against blatant aimbotters.

Ah okay, so it kinda works like a pSilent aimbot or something, just except that its no drivers in the LSD? Anywhere on the forum I can read about it, or it is pretty private?

Ah okay, so it kinda works like a pSilent aimbot or something, just except that its no drivers in the LSD? Anywhere on the forum I can read about it, or it is pretty private?
Its not psilent, its just a 3d aimbot built for extreme accuracy and speed.

It's not psilent, it's a side project Jimster made ages ago that he just continued to support it since it was fun as shit, it's all coded by Jimster.