Looking For Team Faceit

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1LeX

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Okay Guys , since you all gonna cheat in Faceit .. i would like to know if anyone wanna team up so we can go in TOURNAMENTS, and Try To win ..

i wonder what Could a team of 5 will use a cheat .. what will happened .. win easly ? maybe .. since one of the Fanatic member got banned .. ( VAC ) .. Than there is a high rate that mostly almost every pro is Cheating ..But Knows how To hide it ..

sorry for my bad English .. but im really mad to get stick with Silvers and Face Cheaters in Faceit ..

if you want just PM me your Faceit ID and lets get in ..

BTW i love League Cheats .. Jim is doing a really good and hard work .. Much effort i can tell.. i been thro lot of cheats .. so far this is the BEST ! Amazingly The Best ! i quit being subscribed To them.. League Cheat Forever <3

Aimbot

DMG
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
5 cheaters in same team isn't that special. You will not win all tournaments just because you have 5 cheaters in same team.

You still need to know tactics, flashes, smokes, teamplay, communication, retaking sites etc. You'll need countless of hour practicing, even with cheats.

But sure, I can join you for a few matches for fun. I don't play that seriously anymore.

So if you're going for #1, then I'm out.

D1LeX

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i have the MG elite Tactics .. :p dont worry about it ..
5 cheaters in same team isn't that special. You will not win all tournaments just because you have 5 cheaters in same team.

You still need to know tactics, flashes, smokes, teamplay, communication, retaking sites etc. You'll need countless of hour practicing, even with cheats.

But sure, I can join you for a few matches for fun. I don't play that seriously anymore.

So if you're going for #1, then I'm out.
Man , i know about all of that BECAUSE im Master Guardian Elite :D almost there to be Global and i also used to get in CUP for Css in my Country ,,, my team used to be 2nd there or 3rd for each local CUP.. but yeah it vanished now !! since css is pretty old now . that was 5 years ago.

mpochert

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I would play with you:D But my english isn´t that good so i can´t make calls haha and i have not that much time cause school.
Still for fun i would play with you guys

Chan

Reaction score
Swag Level :
It would help a lot knowing if you're EU or US though x3

Status
Not open for further replies.