Look Here Before Purchase

poptart727

Dec 18, 2016
League Cheat team was a little on the rough and rude side, Personally I blame my impatience and not the staff.
I was mistaken and this is my apology and review.

After a couple of issues I was told Jimster would personally upgrade the bot build to allow W10 access. I will be completely honest I was very skeptical knowing sometimes finding working offsets alone can take forever let alone upgrading a bot for windows 10 compatibility, for some a work load like that especially for a novice like me and others would be an extreme annoyance and hassle I probably wouldn't of done the job even for myself. Here is why I will never buy another cheat from any other pay2cheat provider. Bet your fucking ass after a lot of trial and error the hacks injected and exactly what he said he would do he did it within two-three hours The dedication of this guy is great I'm very pleased having full confidence in his coding ability I highly recommend his cheats.

Glad you got it working. There are more updates to come, I'm just working on so many projects at once that It takes some time for things to come out.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: FD^GoD