Logitech G302 Mouse Angle Tracking

diraizel

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Im not sure how this is called exactly but i'll try.
I know that Razer Deathadder has a feature like this, in Synapse i believe, called Surface Tracking or Surface Angle Tracking. Basically its the angle the mouse starts tracking/moving cursor. Its insanely good for lifting mouse as it tracks movements right when the mouse touches the mousepad, and NOT in the air (like half inch from mousepad like on bad mouses)

Logitech G302 mouse either doesn't have something like this or i dont know how to configure it.
Basically the g302 mouse tracks the mouse movements while lifting the mouse(in the air) like cheap 10$ mouses do and not right on the mousepad.

Hopefully someone understood and can help me get my G302 to track right on mousepad and not while lifting mouse, thanks.

Admin

Better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
It's a difference in the technology used in the mouse sensor, nothing you can do, look at optical vs laser mice.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Im not sure how this is called exactly but i'll try.
I know that Razer Deathadder has a feature like this, in Synapse i believe, called Surface Tracking or Surface Angle Tracking. Basically its the angle the mouse starts tracking/moving cursor. Its insanely good for lifting mouse as it tracks movements right when the mouse touches the mousepad, and NOT in the air (like half inch from mousepad like on bad mouses)

Logitech G302 mouse either doesn't have something like this or i dont know how to configure it.
Basically the g302 mouse tracks the mouse movements while lifting the mouse(in the air) like cheap 10$ mouses do and not right on the mousepad.

Hopefully someone understood and can help me get my G302 to track right on mousepad and not while lifting mouse, thanks.
If the option isn't available for the G302 then I am afraid to say you won't have the option unless you upgrade your mouse man. BTW I know what you mean.

diraizel

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If the option isn't available for the G302 then I am afraid to say you won't have the option unless you upgrade your mouse man. BTW I know what you mean.
its incredible that i've seen so many reviews, many which were very good and nobody mentioned this ;/ i thought every "good" mouse, especially those who pros use MUST (100% must) have this in every mouse.

Kspade

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
its incredible that i've seen so many reviews, many which were very good and nobody mentioned this ;/ i thought every "good" mouse, especially those who pros use MUST (100% must) have this in every mouse.
Pro's use the mouse because they have too due to their sponsors.

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Pro's use the mouse because they have too due to their sponsors.
I remember ScreaM saying something like that, he had to use his Deathadder until he was released from his contract.

diraizel

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I remember ScreaM saying something like that, he had to use his Deathadder until he was released from his contract.
whats the problem with deathadder? its literally a freaking good mouse.
shroud was saying that he likes g mouse very much and its his favorite, so sponsorship doesnt have anything to do here
tell me a better mouse than deathadder in terms of tracking(angle tracking or whatever) and comfort that doesnt have a million buttons on it

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
whats the problem with deathadder? its literally a freaking good mouse.
shroud was saying that he likes g mouse very much and its his favorite, so sponsorship doesnt have anything to do here
tell me a better mouse than deathadder in terms of tracking(angle tracking or whatever) and comfort that doesnt have a million buttons on it
Honestly kids nowadays fall for the "gaming" mice which are absolute sh** most of the times, I do agree you have more customization with the new mice but man if you get an old Microsoft Intellipoint it will out perform any of these "gaming" mice XD (don't get me wrong man, don't buy an "old" mice and expect it to be good, there are a certain few". I am a hypocrite though because I own a deathadder and a rival. BTW I NEVER SAID PERSONALLY the deathadder was bad XD LOOL, ScreaM himself said something about not liking the deathadder much. You are right about the DA being a good mouse, I need to return it though because it got rekt after a few weeks, Once I get a new one I will keep it as my main to see if I still love it.

Last edited:

kingdj18

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Im using g302 atm and its good. I bought it because shroud used it haha. I could of gone for a better one but i like my all blue and black set. And you can go to logitech website to download the software for mouse and everything. Im not surf it include that cuz what u have used so far were changing polling rate dpi anf lights