Lifetime Purchase | Review

lukkyz

Silver Elite Master
Mar 27, 2015
(C/P From my HF post)
Here's my vouch for this, even though i'm not a well known user, i have been around this forum since 2011.

Triggerbot: 9/10
-Triggerbot is pretty amazing with any single burst weapons or you know, just deags,awps, and shotties. Sometimes even with the delay on 0, it would should either too early or too late, but hey. This is an external, can't complain.

Aimbot: 9/10
-Basically a tracing version of the trigger. I love it, almost always on point.

Visuals/ESP: 10/10
-ESP always up to date with enemy movements, maybe here and there there'll be a fake plot, but that's pretty obvious to point out. I also love how you can toggle the ESP on and off. Perfect for "legit" play. Toggle it on to see where enemies are going, toggle it off so you wont look foolish looking at people through the walls unconsciously.

BHOP: 3/10
-Needs work, but i guess it's pretty ok. Not as well as another provider's, but gets the job done.

Customer Support: 10/10

Shiverx always friendly and ready to help you whenever you need it. xD

Overall: 9/10

Best external multihack i've purchased and is well worth the $65. I purchased lifetime, and hopefully in the future i won't be getting vac banned.

Thanks ^^.

I think you used an older version of the BHop. I realized it was messed up because I had a Sleep() before BHopping, so the jumping was inconsistent, and should now jump at the appropriate times. Glad you like it overall though xD

HyperAim said:
Thanks ^^.

I think you used an older version of the BHop. I realized it was messed up because I had a Sleep() before BHopping, so the jumping was inconsistent, and should now jump at the appropriate times. Glad you like it overall though xD

Yeah, i realized that. xD I was using v1.2 or so. But yeah, Other than that, EVERYTHING about this cheat is amazing. Thanks! xD Hopefully it'll stay undetected.