Lethalio gets tapped by LeagueCheats while spinning

I mean, no offence but he's evidently shit as fuck and probably using some pasted CFG with 20 mins of sub time..

He was pretty fucking shit, I doubt the cheat itself was the reason he lost and more a shitty config
Lethality's pitches constantly reset so even if he had a good config i could beat him if i baited his shots

Last edited:
Lethality's pitches constantly reset so even if he had a good config i could beat him if i baited his shots
Pitch isn't the problem, he doesn't need to use AA against you since you don't have a resolver, he should have been hitting you through the doors when you peeked before you even got a chance..

Pitch isn't the problem, he doesn't need to use AA against you since you don't have a resolver, he should have been hitting you through the doors when you peeked before you even got a chance..
Lethality is shit tho...............
He said i was aaing cause his resolver made it seem as if i was spinning and he dumped every now and then

Last edited:
I bought the cheat, 5 mins in I had a rage cfg which would've worked against AuHope. Lad was a shitkid, still got fucked though.

No need to tell me, I honestly don’t know which gameplay triggered my autism more.