Legit wallbang n0thing 1v5

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 28, 2014

Those days, when nobody was talking about cheats Kappa
Now you will kill one guy through smoke = instantly whole team is calin you out! DansGame

@ToX Nothing admitted he was using cheats in 1.6 to "play for fun " with friends.

Funny cuz Fnx(ex fallen teammate ) has been banned from cs 1.6 in 2012 , in 2016 he won the first major title in csgo . Ofc no one talks about it ......LMAO

Last edited:
lol, you probably never played nuke in 1.6, right? commom spots to wallbang, specially the bomb plant which he heard

Now you will kill one guy through smoke = instantly whole team is calin you out! DansGame

True but.. They were all cheating NotLikeThis
With the technology we have now Valve, ESEA and Faceit can't detect Flusha's cheat. Imagine in the past, going to those LAN tournaments, so easy Kappa

But sometimes I think that they actually don't want to detect the cheats to Pro Players (ESEA, FACEIT), Imagine if they ban a whole team, that would destroy all the reputation CSGO has.

True but.. They were all cheating NotLikeThis
With the technology we have now Valve, ESEA and Faceit can't detect Flusha's cheat. Imagine in the past, going to those LAN tournaments, so easy Kappa

But sometimes I think that they actually don't want to detect the cheats to Pro Players (ESEA, FACEIT), Imagine if they ban a whole team, that would destroy all the reputation CSGO has.

Im not fond of people calling flusha out, tbh i dont think he cheats but if he did i would congratulate him for hiding it for all these years.

In 1.6 everything was wallbangable and cs had a small community. Nobody really cheated, now cheating is largely publicized by cheating yt channels

Im not fond of people calling flusha out, tbh i dont think he cheats but if he did i would congratulate him for hiding it for all these years.

:confused: I dunno man, some clips he had looked plainly like his aimbot’s vischeck messed up.

Although I’m not denying that Flusha’s is ridiculously knowledgable about the game and is probably one of the smartest people playing Pro CS, imo he did use some sort of software before.

cs 1.6 used to be so easy to wallbang, that kills he made was nothing but common on servers, you just had to know where to shoot

cs 1.6 used to be so easy to wallbang, that kills he made was nothing but common on servers, you just had to know where to shoot

yeah, miss the wallbang in csgo :(
You can often see who played 1.6 when you play GO. Things like the a site boxes on mirage, some people literally let people hide behind them, while the 1.6 bois just get on with it and win the round :D

:confused: I dunno man, some clips he had looked plainly like his aimbot’s vischeck messed up.

Although I’m not denying that Flusha’s is ridiculously knowledgable about the game and is probably one of the smartest people playing Pro CS, imo he did use some sort of software before.

Agree he probably cheated before but quit once it got hot, he's not stupid.

1.6 cheating with friends for fun = different story vs cheating in tournament

But even if somebody did something stupid in 1.6, it was more like "oooo wat was dat!?!?! Insane shot!&&@&!€@!€&@"

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk Pro

Still gonna remember to this day when my father got me to play cs for the first time. 6 year old me back in 1.6, fucken hell good times. When I think of it, I have been playing cs longer then I have gone to school :eek::eek::eek: Nostalgia is real:feels:

Reactions: qwertyy111
OLD PLAYERS = WOW, NICE PLAY BRO! YOU'RE GOD!

NEW PLAYERS= CHEATING, REPORT HIM, KICK

Reactions: Ships