Legit Settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias5454

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Right now i'm playing games in LE and LEM yesterday i won 3 games with no suspicion besides one guy called me smurf but today one guy said i was toggling a lot ( was on the whole time ) and another thought I was triggering even though I wasn't but plan 2. Can u guys tell me your legit settings?

albert

L33T H4KR
Reaction score
Swag Level :
You really can't give a shit about what people says.
If you're better than people, they whine. If you have a newer account than them, they whine.
Just ignore them. If you play legit enough you will be fine, check your demos after the games.

owardag

Elite 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I agree with Fatan, If the other team says "reported fa**ot" or "see you in Overwatch", don't be discouraged because this cheat literally gives you the experience of lets say for example "shox" he has been playing for almost past a decade and has been working his aim, the case is similar to yours man, you are basically shox except you don't have to practice for 12 years, you just have to start up that shortcut and you will be given a shortcut of 12 years in only seconds. Let the losers admire you or as Zyzz (famous asthetic bodybuilder) would say, they're mirin me. With this product you aren't a cheater, you turn into a pro in seconds (if you aren't using visuals/esp). I hope you understand what I am trying to get at here.

Status
Not open for further replies.