Legit or on the gear?

Yea he is on the gear, he has really good movement so it looks nice, i meet a player liked that once on Mirage got totally REKT by him :D

Some kills are pure luck, not possible rn (seedtriggerbot RIP). His frags are silvers anyway..

Dude might just be holding a triggerkey jumping around like that and with luck shot will go in.

Mhh nice montage of this video, but frags was very lucky sometimes :p

i dunno why he removed crosshair. Maybe wants to cover someting?

1:00- Thats a fucking nasty bhop. Could be legit...
1:06 Watch this in 0.25 speed. This kill is bullshit to me. He grabs a kill, we got little shake and after that crasshair move to the right. Really robotic shit. The guy was runnig to the left so his crosshair shoud follow him a little bit after he gets a kill.

1:31 Same shit like in mirage. First first bullet hits right betwen his legs i'm pretty sure and we got small snap and BAAM headshoot.

Clips from nuke. First jump is always perfect bhop. Luck? and again 360 no scope on cobble. 360, aimkey pressed, snap Baam kill.

This is propably recorded on MM servers in 32 tick so this might be pure luck all the time.

BUT I'M PRETTY SURE HE IS ON THE GEAR BOIS.

i dunno why he removed crosshair. Maybe wants to cover someting?

1:00- Thats a fucking nasty bhop. Could be legit...
1:06 Watch this in 0.25 speed. This kill is bullshit to me. He grabs a kill, we got little shake and after that crasshair move to the right. Really robotic shit. The guy was runnig to the left so his crosshair shoud follow him a little bit after he gets a kill.

1:31 Same shit like in mirage. First first bullet hits right betwen his legs i'm pretty sure and we got small snap and BAAM headshoot.

Clips from nuke. First jump is always perfect bhop. Luck? and again 360 no scope on cobble. 360, aimkey pressed, snap Baam kill.

This is propably recorded on MM servers in 32 tick so this might be pure luck all the time.

BUT I'M PRETTY SURE HE IS ON THE GEAR BOIS.

Look jump at 1:50 or 1:55 dont know anymore... where he fail the jump... its obviously a script or a hack :)

Reactions: Apache
Nontheless, gear or not this montage is fkn sick! agree? :p

Cheats or not, Dont like it. This style of play? watch hoppin. I mean its all against mg's in MM or silvers smurfing. So just lucky flukes normally.

Last edited:
Cheats or not, Dont like it. This style of play? watch hoppin. I mean its all against mg's in MM or silvers smurfing. So just lucky flukes normally.

1:19 that flick was lightning fast!