legit ? new settings

does it look legit ? some frags out of 2 games watch in hd its 800x600 pov

like the smooth is legit and stuff and looks real but if you hit those all the time like those are your norm kills and you drop 20+ of those a game then suspicions can be raised like If that's your flick key your fine if that your normal try setting it to something other then the head lol and trying spraying more it looks legit just not natural for 100% of your kills

again if those are highlights then your fine

they talk about my one taps
Again it's smooth though enough to were if you see that you would think anything of it but if a admin is reviewing you and he sees you only hit thoughs shots it can result in him doubting wither or not those are all legit

What's your hs%

Again it's smooth though enough to were if you see that you would think anything of it but if a admin is reviewing you and he sees you only hit thoughs shots it can result in him doubting wither or not those are all legit

What's your hs%
64 in common but thats what i had clean aswell

They can't see sh** @ 32 tick demo m7 ;)
Nice frags!

If you still have the original file I might put clips from our customers into one frag movie and upload it @ official LC YT channel :)

Regards, ToX

Awsome with the good crosshair placement and movement there's no was they could have enough points to say you cheat looks Awsome dude

Hey dude Very nice shots m8 Its fck legit no worry is it possible thats u share ur settings i need some good ones like urs

Guys wtf, its an old thread, why you commenting? :/ Dont need to comment everything.