Legit aimbot.

Nsix

Silver II
Feb 22, 2018
Hi. After hitting global I got really bored by the game, the amount of cheaters is huge, so I decided to try too.
I searched on google, I visited many websites and read many pages. Everyone claims to have the best aimbot and the best security, everyone has fanboys defeding their cheating provider no matter what, so it's hard to really know which software is better without trying it. I am planning to cheat in the most legit way possible and I just want to ask if HONESTLY, your software is good at this. I saw some other sites like platinum cheats and league mode, but they didn't convince me completely. Then I discovered this website and for the moment it's the one who gave me the best impressions. Someone with cheating experience who actually tried different softwares could help me clarify my ideas? Thanks.

if you want to cheat, this is the stuff.

the aimbot is working on a unique way, across all cheat

I don't use visual so i can't tell you, but esp does what it suppose to do.

The capacity of LC to build legit cfg is the greatest you can actually have.

Reactions: andersoncres
This is by far the most customizable cheat on the market, you have the opportunity to build it to fit your own playstyle, nothing like the other copy paste providers, you have the power to make your own configs, which means you can play entirely legit with a minor aim assistant or go full bananas and do some crazy settings for fun.

I have tried other aimbots before LC. And LC Is defiantly the most customizable aimbot for legit play out there. In the beginning, it can be a bit confusing but there is plenty of configs on the forum and the community is good at helping.

Let me start off saying that cheats are not undetectable, every cheat has a chance to be detected, some may have an higher chance and some might have a lower. This is a thing that you might want to consider depending on how much you actually care about your reputation/account. On the other hand if you didn't know already there are private cheats (at least on VAC) which can be very difficult to detect, if your goal is to achieve something or not to get banned because you can't afford to then I highly suggest you to either cheat on a smurf or to make some arrangements to get a private cheat.
Feature wise if being completely honest this is probably the most legit aimbot I've ever seen in action, once you got the right settings in you should be good, no one will be able to tell if you are cheating or not - regular gameplay from your pov and demos is perfect.
The only downside in my opinion is that the cheat is not very easy to configure for newcomers to the cheating world but don't worry, there's a wiki dedicated to every part of the cheat in order to make sure that every user manages to have a good time with the software.

Hi. Thanks for all your replies guys. I am new to cheating but I know about detection and private hacks. I'm studying to be an hardware technician and I have a decent software knownledge as well. Setting up the program won't be a problem for me and for sure with some samples I can learn how to configure it myself instantly. Basically I am asking about opinions because I can't try all cheats out there, and sellers always advertise to have "the best product" and the best features. I think I'm gonna try LC, tho I am curious to know your opinion on the other cheat developers I mentioned, in case you tried their programs, cause from what I was reading lately everyone claims to be the best.

Hi. Thanks for all your replies guys. I am new to cheating but I know about detection and private hacks. I'm studying to be an hardware technician and I have a decent software knownledge as well. Setting up the program won't be a problem for me and for sure with some samples I can learn how to configure it myself instantly. Basically I am asking about opinions because I can't try all cheats out there, and sellers always advertise to have "the best product" and the best features. I think I'm gonna try LC, tho I am curious to know your opinion on the other cheat developers I mentioned, in case you tried their programs, cause from what I was reading lately everyone claims to be the best.

The plain and simple answer to that is: there are original products and copy pastes, other providers offer cheap products that got easily detected just to earn money, that is called copy paste, they copy some code, alter on what they think it is worth it, and release it. They really don't care about security and longevity, here at LC is different, the aimbot system is completely different than any other provider, we offer an 2D aimbot with many features and every release Jimster make from LC has the best security on the market, that's why we do not release things every month, we really praise the security of our customers in the first place.

Reactions: ToX and Nsix
Hey @Nsix,
if you are inte*w*bz/a*mw*re player, this cheat isn't for you. You won't be able to play with it at all.
If you came here just for a legit cheat (that's what I'm understanding from your posts), you found a right site. We don't have any fancy features such as click menu, autostrafe, skinchanger etc.. but we have highly customizable 2d aimbot.

Reactions: Nsix
@ToX You got me right. First time cheating in this game, and yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I will proceed with the payment asap. Sadly I see that paysafecard is "Disabled ATM" but it's fine.
Thanks for all the replies.

Last edited:
Here you will get only fully customizable cheat and the most legit aimbot what ever was crated from all avilable cheats on the market.

Reactions: Nsix
I just purchased it bois. Gonna wait for the activation, then I will need some "samples" to learn how to config the cheat. I'm gonna read the wiki as well.

Hey @Nsix,
if you are inte*w*bz/a*mw*re player, this cheat isn't for you. You won't be able to play with it at all.
If you came here just for a legit cheat (that's what I'm understanding from your posts), you found a right site. We don't have any fancy features such as click menu, autostrafe, skinchanger etc.. but we have highly customizable 2d aimbot.

Not to mention the aimbot alone is what brings most users back :D.