leaguemode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruop

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What do you guys think of leaguemode? They seem pretty bad with all the vac detections they've had lol

any one of you tried it ?

sorry if this is against the rules

Sliddqvist

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Wasn't Tristan one of those plebs who claimed to be "UD since release" even though they had detections going? Typical scamforums scam.

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I was just about to buy that s*it xD Then I found this site:D

rekt

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
once i used them
thier aimbot is lame
and ovious cuz its move your crosshier
and you need wait 24 hrs for your "special build"

chimichangas

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
once i used them
thier aimbot is lame
and ovious cuz its move your crosshier
and you need wait 24 hrs for your "special build"
Damm, I was like "wow, maybe their aimbot is better then the unity have"
And like, unity does not support any league at all, like not even faceit, and they suck.
When I was playing with my team (that does not know that I cheat) and we only found cheaters in MM, they wanted to try out faceit, and I had hacks that way detected on faceit.

That is were I found league cheats on unity xD people was talking shit about the prices here, I just won a pot on jackpot from 1$ to 350$ in one sec, so I buyed it xD and lc is F*cking worth the money!

ToX

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Damm, I was like "wow, maybe their aimbot is better then the unity have"
And like, unity does not support any league at all, like not even faceit, and they suck.
When I was playing with my team (that does not know that I cheat) and we only found cheaters in MM, they wanted to try out faceit, and I had hacks that way detected on faceit.

That is were I found league cheats on unity xD people was talking shit about the prices here, I just won a pot on jackpot from 1$ to 350$ in one sec, so I buyed it xD and lc is F*cking worth the money!
True story bro

Also if you can please write a review in "Testimonials" here- https://leaguecheats.com/forums/tsestimonials/

Thanks

VladimirPutin

FaceIT licks my tralala
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I had a short adventure with leaguemode. Firstly, I had to reinstall my OS back to win7 because they did not support w10 at all. Then I asked for help about settings on their forum. Few days passed and nobody gave a single fuck. Then the best part happened - aimbot was turning itself off when I joined faceit servers. It worked fine on MM and DM. I asked for refund right away.

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes it turns itself off on faceit for your protection.
FaceIT UD! Disable cheat in FaceIT works 100%! Lol.

Glad you found us here :)
I know the unity guys are butthurt but it's not really the same kind of cheat.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
What do you guys think of leaguemode? They seem pretty bad with all the vac detections they've had lol

any one of you tried it ?

sorry if this is against the rules
Ewww just ewwww. Tristan banned me off of his website for my feelings about his product.

jazzo

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Leaguemode is the worst cheat out there
everything is buggy
weekly/monthly detections
and if you complain about anything not working you will be banned permanently and they will try their hardest to not let you chargeback
my chargeback worked just under a year ago and then their servers met my best buddy called SSYN <3

they are scam artists .

forzaBlack

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
all i can say is that other cheat providers are fking shit and you never can be rly sure if they are save, Most cheatz sites say LeagueCheats is bad cheat, but the LC COMMUNITY laughs secretly their ass off, everyone gets hit exept us <3

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
all i can say is that other cheat providers are fking shit and you never can be rly sure if they are save, Most cheatz sites say LeagueCheats is bad cheat, but the LC COMMUNITY laughs secretly their ass off, everyone gets hit exept us <3
They were all mad because Jimster made it farther than them, I want anybody to name me a cheats aimbot that can successfully avoid getting caught by Faceits Anticheat. ( I know Faceits Anticheat is a modified SMAC well sorta but man on detecting aimbots it is absolutely a killer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)