LeagueCheats - Testimonial

Krepo

Oct 12, 2016
Hello, I will be giving my honost feedback on "LeaugeCheats" and everything I say is what I honostly experienced!

Why Did You Pick LeagueCheats?

A very large reason I picked "LeaugeCheats" is because of the large variety of features that "LeaugeCheats" comes with, when I first looked at all these amazing features I right away knew that this is the right choice for me! When I first started looking for a good cheat I looked at many different cheats and I have never seen anything like "LeagueCheats" everything that a costumer would dream of is in "LeagueCheats" these things include Great Communtity, Amazing Coder, Kind Staff, Great amount of features, Security, Every single one of these things "LeaugeCheats" amazingly exceeds in.

Great Community 11/10

"LeaugeCheats" has a very nice community of individuals, everyone helps eachother and there is a very large amount of kindness that travels throught the community everyday this being someone simply answearing a question that someone has to someone going out of there standards to help someone who needs help. I feel that "LeagueCheats" by far has the most amazing community yet to exist.

Amazing Coder 11/10

I feel Jimster480 is currently the best and kindest coder that you will find, by just looking at how much time and work he puts into his community it just amazes me. I can tell that Jimster480 does the best of his ability to run this amazing community as well as to run his program. By looking at the amount of features and the quality of the features that is presented I myself think on how this is possible that one can do such a great and magnificent job. I feel that Jimster480 is a very big role model for many coders and is someone who many are looking up to because of the amazing things that he has done.

Kind Staff 11/10

"LeagueCheats" has a great group of staff, any issues that you might have there will ALWAYS be a staff that can help you and if they aren't able to figure out the issue they will bring in other staff to make sure that you, the costumer is happy. I have encountered many different staff members and I can express how kind and helpful they are ANY issue you might have they will ALWAYS have some sort of solution.

Great Amount Of Features 11/10

"LeagueCheats" has a great variety of features that allows it users to use, all of the features that "LeagueCheats" has are there for everyone to enjoy! Lets say one person doesn't like using "Aimbot" then there is many other features that can be used! While anyone can have this amount of features "LeagueCheats" makes sure that every single feature that is presented is working perfectly giving us the costumers the best experience possible and this is one of the reason I really think "LeagueCheats" is just amazing.

Security 11/10

"LeagueCheats" is very closely monitored, whenever a update is released in the game "LeagueCheats" is also updated. "LeagueCheats" is known for its amazing security! I have never heard someone say that they do not enjoy "LeagueCheats" because of its security, I feel that "LeagueCheats" security is the best on the market and has the most advanced technology used at this time to make the security as reliable as possible.

Overall 11/10

In general I think that "LeagueCheats" is by far the best out there, trying to find something that is better than "LeagueCheats" is impossible. Everything that one can want is in "LeagueCheats" allowing
EVERYONE to be able to play in there own play style. "LeagueCheats" is the best and will stay the best.

Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day!

- Krepo

Reactions: Alabamauper
Thanks for review @Krepo! it's really nice and some people would say it's sponsored testimonial NotLikeThis
I'm glad to see you here :p You are now part of our community ;)

Regards, ToX

Hello, I will be giving my honost feedback on "LeaugeCheats" and everything I say is what I honostly experienced!

Why Did You Pick LeagueCheats?

A very large reason I picked "LeaugeCheats" is because of the large variety of features that "LeaugeCheats" comes with, when I first looked at all these amazing features I right away knew that this is the right choice for me! When I first started looking for a good cheat I looked at many different cheats and I have never seen anything like "LeagueCheats" everything that a costumer would dream of is in "LeagueCheats" these things include Great Communtity, Amazing Coder, Kind Staff, Great amount of features, Security, Every single one of these things "LeaugeCheats" amazingly exceeds in.

Great Community 11/10

"LeaugeCheats" has a very nice community of individuals, everyone helps eachother and there is a very large amount of kindness that travels throught the community everyday this being someone simply answearing a question that someone has to someone going out of there standards to help someone who needs help. I feel that "LeagueCheats" by far has the most amazing community yet to exist.

Amazing Coder 11/10

I feel Jimster480 is currently the best and kindest coder that you will find, by just looking at how much time and work he puts into his community it just amazes me. I can tell that Jimster480 does the best of his ability to run this amazing community as well as to run his program. By looking at the amount of features and the quality of the features that is presented I myself think on how this is possible that one can do such a great and magnificent job. I feel that Jimster480 is a very big role model for many coders and is someone who many are looking up to because of the amazing things that he has done.

Kind Staff 11/10

"LeagueCheats" has a great group of staff, any issues that you might have there will ALWAYS be a staff that can help you and if they aren't able to figure out the issue they will bring in other staff to make sure that you, the costumer is happy. I have encountered many different staff members and I can express how kind and helpful they are ANY issue you might have they will ALWAYS have some sort of solution.

Great Amount Of Features 11/10

"LeagueCheats" has a great variety of features that allows it users to use, all of the features that "LeagueCheats" has are there for everyone to enjoy! Lets say one person doesn't like using "Aimbot" then there is many other features that can be used! While anyone can have this amount of features "LeagueCheats" makes sure that every single feature that is presented is working perfectly giving us the costumers the best experience possible and this is one of the reason I really think "LeagueCheats" is just amazing.

Security 11/10

"LeagueCheats" is very closely monitored, whenever a update is released in the game "LeagueCheats" is also updated. "LeagueCheats" is known for its amazing security! I have never heard someone say that they do not enjoy "LeagueCheats" because of its security, I feel that "LeagueCheats" security is the best on the market and has the most advanced technology used at this time to make the security as reliable as possible.

Overall 11/10

In general I think that "LeagueCheats" is by far the best out there, trying to find something that is better than "LeagueCheats" is impossible. Everything that one can want is in "LeagueCheats" allowing
EVERYONE to be able to play in there own play style. "LeagueCheats" is the best and will stay the best.

Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Day!

- Krepo
Nice review bro. Atleast you know the integrity and value of leaguecheats like most people. +rep.