LeagueCheats? Isn't that free?

Hey, most skids never heard about Jimster. Nothing new here.
I think it's actually a good thing :p

Yeah i think its good not many people know of lc
yep someone recently dropped a huge list on reddit complaining they are undetected atm (though he accuretly mentioned when they were last DT)
It was a really big list but to my surprise, especially with him complaining about legit cheats, LC was no where to be found.
He used only half the provider names to be not banned if someone curious

I agree. I recently tried interviewing cheaters from different sites, and they knew about this site, but does not want to try it. Haha, they insisted a*mw*re is better even if it bans people a lot haha.

That's what I like most when I play with LC that I do not have to tryhard / warmup or training necessarily so hard.

I do not have much time like when I was playing CS 1.6...

Which is super surprising, since he's been around forever. First I met Jimster was back at vd.net Might be dating myself with that though (back in the day with xantrax, b2k5 and the sort.) This was when we were all cheating in 1.5 and NO league AC were around, and vac bans were for a year (and would sometimes be reversed, got two accounts unbanned.) Everyone fuckin cheated, lmaoo. To this day I always wonder if ppl like Ksharp and fRoD were legit or not. They were so fucking good lol, they'd be called out every game if they still played like they did today.

If wasn't for a simple google search on who was Jimster I would never even know that LC exist, which is good in my opinion since we filter much more who uses LC :D

yep someone recently dropped a huge list on reddit complaining they are undetected atm (though he accuretly mentioned when they were last DT)
It was a really big list but to my surprise, especially with him complaining about legit cheats, LC was no where to be found.
He used only half the provider names to be not banned if someone curious
Was it on YT or Reddit? If YT it was probably Dan M lmao