Leaguecheats config from YouTube

Myth

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've bought LC before in the past but never had enough money to buy a personal config. I was browsing your YouTube channel and saw the video where Tox was showcasing a free config. It looked amazing, is it actually free on the forum or is it a paid config?
Thank you.

HaxorZ

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've bought LC before in the past but never had enough money to buy a personal config. I was browsing your YouTube channel and saw the video where Tox was showcasing a free config. It looked amazing, is it actually free on the forum or is it a paid config?
Thank you.
free

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thank you.
its in our settings thread so you can see it once you're vip

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Have either of you tried it? Did you like it?
I haven't personally sinec i play with extremely low fovs but from what others are saying, it's a great strong config perfect for mm

Defiant

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I personally use ToX's config heavily edited with low fov and a lots of changes in the weapon configs. It looks super legit on 128 tk demos.

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
There is no perfect cfg for everyone. Treat it as your base source settings to create your own.
If you check our WIKI and Guide how to make settings you will be able to edit or tweak them.

Reactions: 1 user