LeagueCheats August 2018 Update

Hey everyone,
Just another update after the last few weeks.

The other day the MP5 was added back into CSGO. The cheats were updated on Thursday night (my time) to support the MP5. If you haven't updated your cheat version, you probably should since the MP5 wont work in the older versions (unless you don't plan to use it).

I have been working on a big update for the HL2 cheats also, I want to bring the HL2 versions as close to 3.0 as possible. This update should be done in the next weeks.

There is also an update for the GamersClub versions, both for public and private that will be available in the next days.
Pro League is also nearing completion, and then testing / building for additional games will be the focus.
We may also have a limited FaceIT bypass coming out for older OS's, which will be tested in the coming week.

We also have lost our Youtube Channel for now, and we are working on trying to have it restored.
Over the last week, Google has killed many cheating related YT channels... especially those dedicated to cheat sites.

Hey everyone,
Just another update after the last few weeks.

The other day the MP5 was added back into CSGO. The cheats were updated on Thursday night (my time) to support the MP5. If you haven't updated your cheat version, you probably should since the MP5 wont work in the older versions (unless you don't plan to use it).

I have been working on a big update for the HL2 cheats also, I want to bring the HL2 versions as close to 3.0 as possible. This update should be done in the next weeks.

There is also an update for the GamersClub versions, both for public and private that will be available in the next days.
Pro League is also nearing completion, and then testing / building for additional games will be the focus.
We may also have a limited FaceIT bypass coming out for older OS's, which will be tested in the coming week.

We also have lost our Youtube Channel for now, and we are working on trying to have it restored.
Over the last week, Google has killed many cheating related YT channels... especially those dedicated to cheat sites.
That shit litty uh
Also would it be possible for you to work on an mm featured cheat?
Harder aimbot
Harder features
Stronk bhop
OP AF trigger
idk some sicky uh rage features

Reactions: LCp0wer
That shit litty uh
Also would it be possible for you to work on an mm featured cheat?
Harder aimbot
Harder features
Stronk bhop
OP AF trigger
idk some sicky uh rage features
Use another cheat for that, Leaguecheats say's it in its name, It's mean for legit cheating, even at raging it looks legit, even if its just MM it has to look legit, imo that wouldn't be something they should do and instead stay with what they are known for.

Use another cheat for that, Leaguecheats say's it in its name, It's mean for legit cheating, even at raging it looks legit, even if its just MM it has to look legit, imo that wouldn't be something they should do and instead stay with what they are known for.
If i wasnt satisfied i wouldnt have stayed :rolleyes:
Im just saying that because, well some people may disagree but i in some ways miss the old ab back in 2.5. I had a legit setting for CG and pugs but a changed up version of tox fullbot for mm.
I know you werent here back then so you have no way of understanding what i mean :(
I still love and use LC :D
LC will always be my favourite cheat :p
I was just posting what i felt

The 2.5 aimbot isn't different than the 3.0 aimbot....
If you disable the new features it performs exactly the same.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

The 2.5 aimbot isn't different than the 3.0 aimbot....
If you disable the new features it performs exactly the same.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk
Mby somthing wrong with my pc :(
The aimbot became weaker after the 3.0 update

Ok great I got it. But what do you mean Google make the YouTube channel complicated? Maybe the video are not mobile friendly?

I am new to this platform and I am seeing an excellent progress in this program and it is pleasing me to what I could appreciate Thanks

Great!
I'm really looking forward for the Faceit bypass *-*
Well
*FACEIT CHEATING WITH KNIFE LEAGUECHEATS NUMBA 1 JIMSTER MY DAD LEAGUECHEATS MY CITY* Incoming clickbait to be seen only on my channel :p

Great!
I'm really looking forward for the Faceit bypass *-*

I know you've also been a customer here for a long period of time.

We both know that we waited over 2 years for this faceit bypass? Do you think it will ever come?

Lets just face the truth that it won't come in the near future if ever.

We both know that we waited over 2 years for this faceit bypass? Do you think it will ever come?

I know the private struggle Jimster had, and why everything took longer than expected.
He will bypass Faceit for sure.

@Jimster480 Which older OS's do you mean?

He has bypassed faceit before.
Right now no other public supports it either and a semi-private will come out soon at the end of the day this is alot coming.

Why are you working on HL2 cheats when its the faceit client bypass we all want? shouldnt your time go into this project?

Why are you working on HL2 cheats when its the faceit client bypass we all want? shouldnt your time go into this project?
Not to sound like a fanboy but Jimster is the only one who decides what he wants to do with his own business. We don't own him. I do understand the frustration of not getting what you payed for. I was in a similar situation before I sold my private. However I do believe he tried to compensate by offering divedeep bypass. I'm sure he's willing to refund your faceit bypass if you ask him nicely. One thing is for sure, you will not achieve anything by raging on a forum.

Reactions: HighLANderr