League and non Leauge differenties

XMLXSS

Jun 2, 2017
I would like to play FaceIT and MM on CSGO. And i saw many videos of leaguecheats and decided to buy one but what is the difference between league and non league cheats? And 1 more question is, why does it cost 90 dollars for pro setup? Is this cheat that difficult to set?

For now no difference only more secure. But in the future when the bypass of faceit ac and cevo esl etc is released which is in construction than the league ones only will work.
No it's not if u know how to read there are more than 100 settings on the vip forum u will get access to after buying. You still can play on all server sided leagues and mm with league and none league.
Hope that answers the questions

Reactions: Bas1c
Thanks a lot. I just did bought it. But as you may know it will take up to 24 to get activated. And then i will give it a try. Just one more question. I got the non league version and im hoping that i will be able to upgrade it to league version as soon as the features are released. But im not planning to spend 90 dollars for the Pro setup. Does it mean that cant get any support if i have troubles by setting the cheat up just cz i did not got the pro setup?

Welcome to the fam.
You will get all the help needed your one of us but before that font forget to link your account and read wiki and use the search button before asking any questions cz all of them are already answered

Reactions: Bas1c