LC pistols - clean headshots

cheater23

Gold Nova I
Nov 29, 2016
hello guys, so i have to say that i never use trigger, even if its may looks like trigger its not.
so here is some shadowplay actions from faceit, mm and retake servers. enjoy watching

hello guys, so i have to say that i never use trigger, even if its may looks like trigger its not.
so here is some shadowplay actions from faceit, mm and retake servers. enjoy watching

Ns video but tbh i can see ab on your pistols m8

in real time looks ok but when you slow it down to 0.25 speed it does't look good. Also it's really risky to play with head bone on rifles with mouse1. For MM its still ok.

in real time looks ok but when you slow it down to 0.25 speed it does't look good. Also it's really risky to play with head bone on rifles with mouse1. For MM its still ok.
Even with the 0.25 slow speed its works fine its legit

I think it looks clean for be recorded in real time, good job :D

Cool i make really often 5 hs with pistols :D

lawl I just listened to "Hermit of East Grand River" and then I watched your Video, I was like what the hell is going on :D