LC Multi Non League

Lolzchicken

Jan 26, 2015
Here is my testimonial for LC after 1 week and a half of using it.

Pros
-Legit aimbot when configured correct
-Decent trigger not the best, however for a person looking to be more "legit" its perfect.
-Secure 2 years mm undetected and actively helps and replies to customers HELL YES
-ESP love the customization, the bone esp is my favorite.
-RCS is pretty solid by default.
-Bones is so nice, making for more legitimate play
-I get regular emails which is awesome
-Updater was re done and has a valid until box (YAY)

Cons
-PRICE, keeping in mind were paying for top notch security. its pricy, especially for non league. I currently am unemployed and full time student (no excuse really) i can't say i will be using this often, maybe only every 3-6 months :(
-Set up can be annoying to redo but not too bad
-Trig for rage wanters or KennyS wannabes its a little buggy
-Smoothaim 1 omg if you dont remember to change this GGWP
-NADE, NEVER EVER HOLD MOUSE 1 NEAR AN ENEMY WITH NADES IF YOUR AIM IS MS1 luckly I wasn't top top fragging and no one saw in spectate.
-IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME D: (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Others
-Multicore after update i still can't get it working without freezing
-Sound esp would be nice, as it would stop some of the others from being to obv using ESP/WALL
-if possible incorporating the rcs outside of aimbot would be cool.

Rankings
Aim - 8/10 can be wonky sometimes and occasionally changes to farther targets resulting in "fishy" plays
Trigger - 7/10 good for legit players, rage and dedicated AWPS its not the best
ESP - 9/10 only a 9 because others said they had issues, I however have not. Its clean many options for you're style of play
Updater - 7/10 I just dont like how i need 2 folders cuz lazy. Other than that its fine.
RCS - 8/10 hit or miss sometimes, this however is probably due to my settings Im sure if i were to take time and fiddle it would be better. Alas I don't have the will to do so.
Community 7-8/10 I'd rate higher but sometimes IRC is dead, forums seem quiet from my observations, but Jim is one top notch guy when pming him.

Jim himself 10/10 If you came from Hackfourms you may have had a slightly negative view on him as he is not one to take crap and verbal assaults to himself and product. But keep in mind Hackfourms is like reddit full of trolls and one sided opinions. Jim has shown in detail he knows his stuff and properly explains the faults of certain types of coding, which indirectly leads to how secure league cheats is. However once you step into his IRC he is more than willing to take your questions not once seeming annoyed, I would know i kept asking thing after thing when i was setting up league cheats. Lastly he bought a fucking 4k monitor so a league cheats user could use his cheat properly, just wow.

That is all i got for now I shall update if I see errors in grammar or wish to better clarify.

Last edited:
This was a really good read, I myself came from HackForums but didn't give a shit about what others said I wanted to get my own opinion on LC.