LC League Version on Main Acc?

xb0b

Jun 6, 2017
Hey there, I guess the title says all. At first ofcourse I want to use it at CS GO MM until the version 3.0 final is out and also until I'm GE. If I'll find a good team maybe I'll also play Leagues like Faceit (I'm one of the lucky ones who needs to use the client anti-cheat) or 99damage (which kind of anti-cheat are they using? never read about it). But I don't really care about the upcoming league accounts. What's about VAC/MM AntiCheat? Can I trust LC in relation to VAC/MM AC? Ofcourse I don't want to get vacced on my main acc.

Sincerely,
xb0b

LC is one of the safest p2c on the market holding a 2 year and 3 month undetection rate, this account http://steamcommunity/id/leaguecheats/inventory is one of our admins. Many people use LC on their mains with a tonne of skins, myself included.
If you're not willing to lose an account then I suggest never cheating on it, I'm not going to try convince you that we're 100% undetectable because we're not. We're just extremely good at hiding our shit from Valve :^)

Hey there, I guess the title says all. At first ofcourse I want to use it at CS GO MM until the version 3.0 final is out and also until I'm GE. If I'll find a good team maybe I'll also play Leagues like Faceit (I'm one of the lucky ones who needs to use the client anti-cheat) or 99damage (which kind of anti-cheat are they using? never read about it). But I don't really care about the upcoming league accounts. What's about VAC/MM AntiCheat? Can I trust LC in relation to VAC/MM AC? Ofcourse I don't want to get vacced on my main acc.

Sincerely,
xb0b
Dont worry my friend ur safe with LC been here more than enough no vac nothing ur money is safe

Reactions: poet1180

Sincerely,
xb0b
tbh i use lc on my main and im not scared even a bit:)

Of course , you can use LC with your main account and I already do that because LC is really be reliable program and community people does well.

Multi non league is already safe, but with multi league, it's safer because of less users. Less user = less identical build = safer

Sincerely,
xb0b
Im use LC on all my accounts with skins too, other users have dragon lores and much more expensive skins, so you can use it without any problems, but remember to set legit cfg ;)

I always used on main, i pay for quality and security and the last ban wave just prooved again that this is what you get, the risk is minimun but its all yours.

Reactions: Joao Pacheco