king23

Apr 6, 2017
Hello, i want to know if i will be able to buy LC 3.0 when will be full realise? i used Leaguecheats only one month because LC 2.5 didn't work on the faceit, this profile it's older than 1 year and i can provide my identity to be trusted, country, photo with me and passport...........

Hi,
ETA for when it will be available for all users that pass the requirements.
Q: I'm not a subscriber for 6 months, when will 3.0 be out of beta?
A: At this point in time we don't know, it can take weeks or months. But in the end it will be public and you will be able to buy it.
I don't see that LC 3.0 will come to public anytime soon.

If there will be too many people in our beta group = DiveDeep™ will be never sold publicly.

If by 3.0 you mean pro league.... then it won't be for public sale anytime soon.
The 3.0 level feature set will be out probably tomorrow night.

If by 3.0 you mean pro league.... then it won't be for public sale anytime soon.
The 3.0 level feature set will be out probably tomorrow night.
And i can pay for 2-6 moths to be trusted and play with pro league version tomorrow? i can provide faceit profile with 400+ games and Esea profile with 400+ games + photo with me and passport + i can sign a contract or something else?

And i can pay for 2-6 moths to be trusted and play with pro league version tomorrow? i can provide faceit profile with 400+ games and Esea profile with 400+ games + photo with me and passport + i can sign a contract or something else?
No, you need to have 6 months consecutive usage and Pro Version will not be available tomorrow, or as Jimster said, anytime soon.

Hello, i want to know if i will be able to buy LC 3.0 when will be full realise? i used Leaguecheats only one month because LC 2.5 didn't work on the faceit, this profile it's older than 1 year and i can provide my identity to be trusted, country, photo with me and passport...........
Yo if you become vip and need ANY assistance feel free to contact me. Ill be happy to help ;)