LC 2 aces with ToX V3

Resolved

I'm on Gear Bois
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jun 10, 2017

Some lazy frag edit using the new ToX V3
Credits to: ToX for the config and ENM for the music
Ps: stop watching at 2:12
Click the subscribe button if you want more content with actual effort to editing
Subscribe also for more content!!!
Btw: 128 tick vids commin soon. Just sorting some shit out
sorry ive been having upload issues. This video was originally rendered in 1080p UHD and took up
https://i.gyazo.com/fd5092eb5b507aa9655058b2fad4f7ad.gif

I FUCKING SWEAR YOUTUBE IS FUCKING WITH ME

Definitely improvement over your last video :eek:
1:29 smooth aim too slow?
Thanks for the feedback. Last video as i said was a rage video. Been working on a 128tickr video on district nine. Hopefully you guys enjoy it.
@xans could you possibly help me with editing, there are a couple of things i wanna do with my new vids coming soon.
Even some help with the uploading issues with my quality. Ive been recording in good quality and rendering the video in good quality but it uploads in shit quality

0:22 Flusha is that you ? ? :D also nice frags bro keep it up :p
in ToX V3 he has no flickshots settings, so i wipped up a 8ss and 42smoothaim setting with a slight offset. it is very light. even i didnt notice he was there

Are u using mouse 4 or 5 with pistols? At the end, when u killed the last terrorist, it looks for me that u locked to that guys head and a second later u shoot. Correct me if i'm wrong. :)

Are u using mouse 4 or 5 with pistols? At the end, when u killed the last terrorist, it looks for me that u locked to that guys head and a second later u shoot. Correct me if i'm wrong. :)
=Mouse 1 ftw
No your not wrong I set up a flickshots setting to get info, with recent gameplay i havent been using walls ive just been using dlights with 40 radius and a very soft flickshots settting.
No mouse4 or mouse5 for them pistols. But yes I did lock to himKeepo

It might be out at the end of this week. It depends if @xans will have time for me Kappa
Tbh i think your config is pretty much perfect. For me i struggle to press other keys for ab so i turned off deagle ab and for awp Im using your old awp faceit setting.

Last edited:
=Mouse 1 ftw
No your not wrong I set up a flickshots setting to get info, with recent gameplay i havent been using walls ive just been using dlights with 40 radius and a very soft flickshots settting.

Oh that's good, not using walls is the best thing u can do. But be careful, try not to abuse flickshots. :)

Reactions: spy0x
Looks much better mate ^^

Do you use ListESP btw? imo the combination of that and d-lights are unbeatable.