Last Night Game

navysonar

Gold Nova II
Feb 27, 2017
Hey !

Last Night I played a game in MM and they all called cheat after some Deagle kills :p

I've recorded the game using GOTV and HLAE, let me know if you see any locks from the AB !

Thanks you :D

Last edited:
Hey !

Last Night I played a game in MM and they all called cheat after some Deagle kills :p

I've recorded the game using GOTV and HLAE, let me know if you see any locks from the AB !

No way all clear as fuck :)

Reactions: navysonar
Not bad, but please speed up the vid between kills. Usually people watch ~~1.20 min vid on YT. You vid is like 5 minutes without fast frags and I had to turn it off after first few seconds.

Not bad, but please speed up the vid between kills. Usually people watch ~~1.20 min vid on YT. You vid is like 5 minutes without fast frags and I had to turn it off after first few seconds.
Thanks Tox ! It was my first time playing with After Effects, It's quite intimidating at first !

lol use vegas not after effects for stuff like this lol. for simple editing of video is vegas more than enough, maybe throw in some magic bullet looks and ur golden

Hey !

Looks ok for me. Those skins <3 Video just shows how people trust LC so much. Using LC too in my main.

Hey !

Look nice 0 locks for me ^^
Were u using Esp because some time you prefire a bit.
But at all it looks clean