Last detection?

Cynic

Apr 5, 2017
I was reading some comments about this cheat and it seems really cool. I just wanted to know when the last detection was for this cheat? How detectable is this cheat?

I was reading some comments about this cheat and it seems really cool. I just wanted to know when the last detection was for this cheat? How detectable is this cheat?
Last detect was like march 2015 i believe. It was cus a lot of other providers started to use themida after jim did and even then, only 1/3 of userbase got banned. As for how detectable, i would hardly worry bout vac since we dont use drivers or hook the game in anyway.

Reactions: 4DHERo
1. Last detection was in march of 2015 and only 1/3 of the users got banned. This was due to themida failure
2. There is a slight chance this can happen again but it is not likely because after the detection in 2015 jimster quit his job making this his full time job security is constantly being worked on right now and people play with thousands of dollar inventories with confidence