Languages of the Philippines

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 28, 2014
@fmr @anton abren
Unfortunately he won't be able to PM you until he replies in thread 5 times. You can use this thread to chat.

Regards,
ToX

Hi guys!!! Fmr is from the philippines too?

To answer your question in the pm chat. I will bring it here, so everyone can see it. They can help you as well with other insights that I might miss out.

1.) From PH: Yes
2.) Settings Manual/Can Copy: There are settings in the settings section where you can copy. These settings are premade by senior users who have great knowledge about the cheat. LC is fully customizable. In LC, there is no such thing as one size fits all. You have to learn how the cheat works first which when you buy, you will be able to unlock the VIP section. From there, tutorials are readily available. This is not like other cheat provider with easy gui setups. You have to do it manually, but again, there are premade configs you can try. Once you get along with it, you’ll be able to adjust it to your preference.

Take note: Judging by your questions. You could be a teenager looking for rage cheats. Remember, LC is for legit playing. This means that the configuration you will make is leaning towards the legit side.

I used LC as a platform to improve my skills, not for unfair advantage.

LC is a highly customizable feature rich sophisticated cheat. Your imagination is the only limit. You will learn about setups when you have purchased. Unfortunately, there are no free trials. If you are having a hard time, there is an option where a staff can help you setting up the cheat with a fee (You can do this alone by just following the tutorials. Buy only if you are really lazy.)

3.) Faceit AC/Web A/C - As of now, you can only use it on faceit without Anti Cheat.

4.) Have you been banned in faceit? - Never, I can play well without cheats. And I don’t inject with AC on.

If you are into faceit play with Anti Cheat, you have two options: Beta Access / Private Cheat. Those two requires you to be a trusted member first. I suggest start building up your reputation in this forum.

Lastly, I am here to help you. I can speak Filipino if you want. I prefer speaking English though so that everyone can understand.

If you have more questions, just reply here.

I’ve been using inuria for the past months and i haven’t raged in any games yet haha.
I’ll get the 1 month sub to try it out first, and yeah i’ll probably look at the legit settings of most guys here since setting it up myself would mean disasterrrrrr hahahaha.
Thanks man! Will buy now.

I’ve been using inuria for the past months and i haven’t raged in any games yet haha.
I’ll get the 1 month sub to try it out first, and yeah i’ll probably look at the legit settings of most guys here since setting it up myself would mean disasterrrrrr hahahaha.
Thanks man! Will buy now.

No problem. If you need more questions, be happy to tell the forum. Everyone here is friendly. They can provide answers to you.

Make sure to post demo files or videos of you playing, so we can see how you play. We can provide insights on how we will make you improve. To be honest, I only refer LC to non brain dead users. I don’t want the reputation of LC get tainted.

No problem. If you need more questions, be happy to tell the forum. Everyone here is friendly. They can provide answers to you.

Make sure to post demo files or videos of you playing, so we can see how you play. We can provide insights on how we will make you improve. To be honest, I only refer LC to non brain dead users. I don’t want the reputation of LC get tainted.

Haha! I don’t believe in using hax to rekt the other team to the point where there isn’t a challenge anymore. Lastly, when was the last recorded LC vac ban?

Haha! I don’t believe in using hax to rekt the other team to the point where there isn’t a challenge anymore. Lastly, when was the last recorded LC vac ban?

Around October 2017, but it’s because of a deliberate attack of a competitor. 1 of my 5 accounts got VAC Banned. I am not sure about the numbers, but about 1/3 of the users got affected. Rest assured, LC is still undetected for more than 5 years on some users. To be honest, I won’t see another VAC Ban in another 3 years. I have hundreds of $ of inventory sitting on my main account. That’s how much I trust LC.

The LC Staff care for their customers. All the users are open about bans. We don’t hide anything like other competitors.

If money is not a problem and upon gaining reputation, you can buy the private cheat of Jim. No one has been VAC banned on private cheats, so that is the safest bet.