LAN inject mouse/keyboard

Agramind

Silver I
Oct 9, 2016
Hey guys.
Im going on small friendly lan. is there a way to inject small FOV aimbot using mouse/keyboard? And if yes, can somebody teach me how? I got Razer BlackWidow keyboard and R.A.T. 7 mouse. PLEASE :D

You can set a bind to run a program from your Razer Keyboard. Just hide the cheat deep in your files and set the bind to run it. As long as you have Silently Inject on when building the cheat you should be alright. To set the bind go into your Razer Synapse, Select the key you want to press to for the cheat to load up and apply a macro. Under the tab where you can select what macro you want choose run a program. Find the cheat you put deep in your files and then set it to the macro. every time you press that key the program will be ran. Since its silently injecting their wont be any pop up telling you that your good to go. Just start up CS:GO and you should be alright. ( ( Make sure you configured the cheat and found all the settings you like. ) ) Sorry if i made this sound super confusing it is really is not. Its much easier to explain through a video. I would link you one but i cannot find one. I hope this helped a bit and if you are still having trouble send me a PM and i will be happy to help you more. :cool:

Reactions: DarksRenegade
You can set a bind to run a program from your Razer Keyboard. Just hide the cheat deep in your files and set the bind to run it. As long as you have Silently Inject on when building the cheat you should be alright. To set the bind go into your Razer Synapse, Select the key you want to press to for the cheat to load up and apply a macro. Under the tab where you can select what macro you want choose run a program. Find the cheat you put deep in your files and then set it to the macro. every time you press that key the program will be ran. Since its silently injecting their wont be any pop up telling you that your good to go. Just start up CS:GO and you should be alright. ( ( Make sure you configured the cheat and found all the settings you like. ) ) Sorry if i made this sound super confusing it is really is not. Its much easier to explain through a video. I would link you one but i cannot find one. I hope this helped a bit and if you are still having trouble send me a PM and i will be happy to help you more. :cool:
Yea, i got it pretty well, thanks.
Its 24hrs now, still no cheat for me, should i send a ticket?

Yea, i got it pretty well, thanks.
Its 24hrs now, still no cheat for me, should i send a ticket?
Did the payment go through? Sometimes depending on the payment method it takes longer. I do not think you get the email with the instructions until the money is received. I would give it another day before you submit a ticket.

Did the payment go through? Sometimes depending on the payment method it takes longer. I do not think you get the email with the instructions until the money is received. I would give it another day before you submit a ticket.
I payed by PayPal, got the confirmatiopn right after payment. Ehh.

I payed by PayPal, got the confirmatiopn right after payment. Ehh.
I payed with PayPal also, I suppose you can submit a ticket if you would like. After i sent the payment it only took an hour for me to get the cheat. I'm sure it is different for everyone.

What kind of keyboard do you have?

Edit: I have the same keyboard as you, I thought they may see the USB in the keyboard though and wonder why you have that in there
I got like 'ultra mini usb' like its not even sticking out of the keyboard border. And im playing on little lans only, no security at all.