LAN cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

madserN

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've been asking something like this before, but I came to the conclusion that it is possible to cheat on LAN.
Now I'm just wondering how you're gonna hide it? I mean, the easy part is to load the cheat I suppose, but when it's loaded, isn't it hard AF to hide? Like hiding that u are holding down (example) MOUSE2 for recoil settings when u spray? Or clicking V or other mouse-keys to aimlock? Wouldn't people check what buttons u are clicking when playing?

I guess you can't just have aimbot/aimlock on MOUSE1 if u want recoil settings as well? Or something like Flusha/Subroza locking through walls without shooting. That must be an aimkey. I just don't get what button they possibly click...

Any ideas? :):)

wusisoul

LEM
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you put it on mouse 5 it isn't really hard.

madserN

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Why mouse5 instead of 4 or 2 tho?

wusisoul

LEM
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
The way my hand is positioned on the mouse I prefer mouse 5.

madserN

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yeah alright I see that. For me it's mouse4 and mouse2. I'm wondering if mouse2 is a bad move.

madserN

Reaction score
Swag Level :
What about the pros? Cus there is a big difference of going to an unknown LAN event and cheat and going to a big tournament. On big events people are around you and can sometimes see all of what you're doing. That must be hard to hide then?

wusisoul

LEM
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No one is going to notice if you have your button on mouse 5 hold it down....

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've been asking something like this before, but I came to the conclusion that it is possible to cheat on LAN.
Now I'm just wondering how you're gonna hide it? I mean, the easy part is to load the cheat I suppose, but when it's loaded, isn't it hard AF to hide? Like hiding that u are holding down (example) MOUSE2 for recoil settings when u spray? Or clicking V or other mouse-keys to aimlock? Wouldn't people check what buttons u are clicking when playing?

I guess you can't just have aimbot/aimlock on MOUSE1 if u want recoil settings as well? Or something like Flusha/Subroza locking through walls without shooting. That must be an aimkey. I just don't get what button they possibly click...

Any ideas? :):)
Hey man what's up, you could try making a Bad-USB type of mouse, or something like this, it is pretty good for being low-key. http://www.instructables.com/id/USB-Mouse-Flash-Drive-Hack/

Status
Not open for further replies.