LAN Anti-Cheat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC1337

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey was wondering how could I know if a LAN use a specific AC ?
Like a client/AC not supported by LC.

Heraxion

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you going to smaller lans, they probly have rules on their homepage telling you if they gonna use AC or not.

Reactions: Slashy Ashy

KRM8

LEM
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LAN Website, However you cant really go asking "what AC do we have to use" From my experience no AC. But things may have changed now.

LC1337

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thats a big lan im gonna check that

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Most use server side anticheats, they'll let you know if it needs a client/

LC1337

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Most use server side anticheats, they'll let you know if it needs a client/
If they use a good AntiCheat/Client I'll have to download something on my computer anyways right ?

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If they use a good AntiCheat/Client I'll have to download something on my computer anyways right ?
If it's a client, then probably, if it's torunament supplied computers then they'd probably have it installed but you'd obviously know at that point. If they just make you use a web anticheat then it'll just be SMAC and you can cheat so long as you don't Bhop and Trigger with 0ms delay lol.

LC1337

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If it's a client, then probably, if it's torunament supplied computers then they'd probably have it installed but you'd obviously know at that point. If they just make you use a web anticheat then it'll just be SMAC and you can cheat so long as you don't Bhop and Trigger with 0ms delay lol.
Yeah that's a BYOC lan, hope it will be SMAC !

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If they will using ESEA LAN anticheat than you are RIP with cheats :D

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If they will using ESEA LAN anticheat than you are RIP with cheats :D
Im gonna throw this one out, all though im not supposed too. But the ESEA lan-client, isn't a thing. Its a serverside AC. Its just not public knowlegde. And Its probably SMAC..

SwaggyBacon

Global Elite
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Im gonna throw this one out, all though im not supposed too. But the ESEA lan-client, isn't a thing. Its a serverside AC. Its just not public knowlegde. And Its probably SMAC..
How'd you find this out? I'm assuming you've been to an ESEA lan?

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
How'd you find this out? I'm assuming you've been to an ESEA lan?
Ive been to 3, all non-byoc of course, staged aswell. None of them required any sort of client - we only joined the server. On the other hand i know ESEA, said they would rent out their AC, but a few weeks ago one of my friends, asked me to get him in contact with one of the head admins regarding this matter. But apparently they didnt want to rent out their non-existing AC.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Ive been to 3, all non-byoc of course, staged aswell. None of them required any sort of client - we only joined the server. On the other hand i know ESEA, said they would rent out their AC, but a few weeks ago one of my friends, asked me to get him in contact with one of the head admins regarding this matter. But apparently they didnt want to rent out their non-existing AC.
I'm really a fan, having balls to go on LANS and earn money using LC, this is just marvelous.

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I'm really a fan, having balls to go on LANS and earn money using LC, this is just marvelous.
LC is the reason im getting paid for playing wixSanic

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
LC is the reason im getting paid for playing wixSanic
I really wonder if any professional from tier 1 or tier 2 teams use LC at all.

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Are you sure? is not any client on player site?

LC1337

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
So is it a lie that they have an amazing AC for LANs ? Or that just mean they have an amazing AC but on serverside ? But in both ways i'm fucked right ? lol

baronkp

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I really wonder if any professional from tier 1 or tier 2 teams use LC at all.
Not sure about tier1, they have some freelance code. But positive alot tier2, is cheating and some might be LC users.

Are you sure? is not any client on player site?
Regarding the lan anti-cheat, Its a hoax. Or simply haven't been used on either of 3 lans Ive been to, that announced it.

So is it a lie that they have an amazing AC for LANs ? Or that just mean they have an amazing AC but on serverside ? But in both ways i'm fucked right ? lol
It wont be a problem if they use it, its server side. Just avoid trigger and pixel to be sure. But if the prize pool is under 20.000$ i wouldnt even be worried about AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)