laff uff ya skrt

t0ny

Oct 8, 2016
Only been using the cheat for 2 days now, but already have my opinion.
Used to rage cheat since 2011 but it's kinda gay now so

Aimbot (9/10) : Really good aim assist, feature rich and looks very humanistic when set up correctly, as advertised. Did three one-taps in a game with people spectating and they thought I was Jesus reincarnate. They also have weapon configs which can take a while to figure out how it works (just for me probably) but is essential and is crafted well.

Triggerbot (?/10) : Haven't used trigger on this cheat but low fov, custom aimkey and autoshoot 2 work just fine.

ESP (?/10) : I don't actually use visuals, but one game where I did use it it started to bug out on me(?). Kinda just flickering everywhere, but still worked. Though not as customizable as the aimbot, this is a legit cheat and walls are probably just gonna get you overwatched if you don't know how to be patient, but imo as long as it functions it's still good :).

Community (10/10) : Firstly, staff were very kind in the 2 support tickets I've sent, both just to change my forum name, and it didn't take long for them to reply to either one of them. It was probably a big waste of time for them and they could've used their time doing something else but they did it without any hassle. The forums are also very civilized when needed but image replies can be pFunny :).

Setting it up and UI (7/10) : I can see for virgins that this isn't easy to set up. Not exactly the 'sleekest' looking menu but to be honest that doesn't count for shit, a good cheat is a good cheat. The wiki is very valuable though and helped me get my settings up in less than a day. Just mess around with the cheat configuration wiki page and the cheat itself for a while and when you get the hang of the features it's so easy to make the perfect settings. The staff settings are pretty good too when I tested.
Also whoever set up my cheat messed up my password :(

Thanks for review @t0ny, are you playing with multicore? What neww2s do you use?

Thanks for review @t0ny, are you playing with multicore? What neww2s do you use?
Hey. I've read forums and I've done the recommended thing and turned off multicore.

As for neww2s, sorry, don't really know what that is unless you can elaborate for me.

Thx for review i hope that you will write better opinion after more weeks of using our software :)