Reaction score
Swag Level :
ahaha,LeagueCheats THE BEST<3

KILLPAWNS

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is there any evidence it's ko1n's cheat though? Can't believe it tbh :D These bans are no suprise though, pretty known for cheating in the german scene :D Played them legit in a few cups, as obvious as it can be.

E: Ok it was ko1n's hack but he says that ESEA banned them manually. Guess he is a bit salty :D

Last edited:

knettergat

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
sorry but who is ko1?

Reaction score
Swag Level :
Is there any evidence it's ko1n's cheat though? Can't believe it tbh :D These bans are no suprise though, pretty known for cheating in the german scene :D Played them legit in a few cups, as obvious as it can be.

E: Ok it was ko1n's hack but he says that ESEA banned them manually. Guess he is a bit salty :D
I think too, that he was banned manually. Look at this video. He using ESP like a completely retarded school boy. And his crosshair always shaking

forzaBlack

LE
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
well he got manual banned and mocked ESEA pretty hard i think he just wanted to get banned and look how long it would take

forzaBlack

LE
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
his statement on that: (posted on hltv.org)
"Little backstory, I am a coder who likes to exploit different holes in everything that can bring profit. You can check out my profile for my youtube channel but I am sure that most of you know me just by my alias.

So for a few months we saw the rise of KevinS, the best player the world has ever seen. Some say he was a joke, other say he is a legend. In reality he just showed that good players can get mistaken for cheaters and get banned. You can watch his fragmovie and say if you think he is cheating. ESEA claim to have the best anticheat out there. While this is to a certain extent true, it doesnt mean that their anticheat or any other can stop people from using software or even hardware (Project Cocaine <3) to win games and profit big time. Now if you are waiting for me to uncover something about the cheating scene, I wont. You can stop reading here. I wont tell you who is cheating from top tier players. There are people who do, it is my policy to not call out clients as a lot of money is on the line. Nothing can stop people who love making profit by doing what they love, like me. So back on topic with ESEA claiming that they own the best AC that is 100% cheater-proof. They will not and can not stop people like me and my clients from playing how we want to play. What you saw from KevinS was a stunt just to show how you can be bypassing the "best" AC for CS for months and get away with it, even more earning easy knives from prize spots. ESEA are filthy liars that just constantly mess up and yet people who pay for their service are delusional enough to believe that they are playing in a cheater proof environment. There is not only me who can bypass everything, there are a lot of other people providing such services based in Russia, Denmark and other countries. Even some cheats are open to the public and the cheats do work in ESEA. Anyone can buy them, an example is xmodus. They have been going on since CSS days and still going strong. You can get it for quite the price and cheat your ass off in ESEA/FaceIt/EAC/ESL. Almost everywhere. Fews and his fellow ESEA staff are all dirty liars using their client to profit and do not give a fuck about their clients. I want to say a few things about ESEA: Their AC sucks, they did not ban based on data in the case of dukii, xenn, KevinS and others. They did it because they claim malicious activity while in fact ESEA is the one doing the malicious activity. They have access to your bank accounts, social media information, and everything else stored on your PC which they use to mine bitcoins"

Sliddqvist

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Lmfao this guy is a fucking shitter, he can't cheat for shit LOL even in his own fragmovie his aimbot is snapping so hard XD what a fucking joker

Babam

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
"Little backstory, I am a coder who likes to exploit different holes in everything that can bring profit. You can check out my profile for my youtube channel but I am sure that most of you know me just by my alias.

So for a few months we saw the rise of KevinS, the best player the world has ever seen. Some say he was a joke, other say he is a legend. In reality he just showed that good players can get mistaken for cheaters and get banned. You can watch his fragmovie and say if you think he is cheating. ESEA claim to have the best anticheat out there. While this is to a certain extent true, it doesnt mean that their anticheat or any other can stop people from using software or even hardware (Project Cocaine <3) to win games and profit big time. Now if you are waiting for me to uncover something about the cheating scene, I wont. You can stop reading here. I wont tell you who is cheating from top tier players. There are people who do, it is my policy to not call out clients as a lot of money is on the line. Nothing can stop people who love making profit by doing what they love, like me. So back on topic with ESEA claiming that they own the best AC that is 100% cheater-proof. They will not and can not stop people like me and my clients from playing how we want to play. What you saw from KevinS was a stunt just to show how you can be bypassing the "best" AC for CS for months and get away with it, even more earning easy knives from prize spots. ESEA are filthy liars that just constantly mess up and yet people who pay for their service are delusional enough to believe that they are playing in a cheater proof environment. There is not only me who can bypass everything, there are a lot of other people providing such services based in Russia, Denmark and other countries. Even some cheats are open to the public and the cheats do work in ESEA. Anyone can buy them, an example is xmodus. They have been going on since CSS days and still going strong. You can get it for quite the price and cheat your ass off in ESEA/FaceIt/EAC/ESL. Almost everywhere. Fews and his fellow ESEA staff are all dirty liars using their client to profit and do not give a fuck about their clients. I want to say a few things about ESEA: Their AC sucks, they did not ban based on data in the case of dukii, xenn, KevinS and others. They did it because they claim malicious activity while in fact ESEA is the one doing the malicious activity. They have access to your bank accounts, social media information, and everything else stored on your PC which they use to mine bitcoins"
that xmodus part killed me

KILLPAWNS

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well either ko1n himself is not really into public hacks or that HLTV is written by a fake. Everybody knows that xmodus is a fucking scam. Honestly, never buy this shit.

This kevinS story is a complete troll. I could imagine he wanted to show that just AC-sided bans are not the right way in order to get rid of all of the hackers since ESEA never wanted to do manual bans. From my source ko1n never selled his hacks, especially not to scumbags like faker or dukiii who are way too silly to hide their hacks properly. It would have been to much of a risk for him. In the end, it doesn't really matter. I guess he updated his cheats already :D

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Typical old trash.
They don't mine BTC with your PC. Xmodeus is a scam, but that is his scam friend so it makes sense that a scammer like him would open up the door for another one of his scammer friends.
Just remember that these talentless idiots just scam people in circles and have been doing so since the CSS days.
Even project cocaine is nothing more than a joke.
Most of the code comes from DBS netshark project and just ported to work on rbp (very simple).
Ko1n and his brigade have been banned on everything too many times to count.
The reality is that no matter how undetectable any cheat is, you will get banned by stats over time if you rise too high above the rest.
A system like project cocaine is worthless In a business sense. It cannot be deployed or even really sold, it cannot be used at lans or other tournaments and it only takes like 1 hour of coding from the Esea side to block it with the dynamic generated ice keys.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Reactions: 1 users

Jimster480

Triple OG Founder OG
Founder & Developer
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well either ko1n himself is not really into public hacks or that HLTV is written by a fake. Everybody knows that xmodus is a fucking scam. Honestly, never buy this shit.

This kevinS story is a complete troll. I could imagine he wanted to show that just AC-sided bans are not the right way in order to get rid of all of the hackers since ESEA never wanted to do manual bans. From my source ko1n never selled his hacks, especially not to scumbags like faker or dukiii who are way too silly to hide their hacks properly. It would have been to much of a risk for him. In the end, it doesn't really matter. I guess he updated his cheats already :D
He doesn't sell public cheats.
But from what I heard he will sell private cheats to people who are willing to get banned :p

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I used a*mw*re on esea once. Instant ban :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.