just a few questions

rileyjswish

Jul 17, 2017
i have a few questions before i considering buy, if anyone would help please answer I would appreciate that.
1. is undetected on csgo matchmaking?
2. is undetected on esea matchmaking?

i have a few questions before i considering buy, if anyone would help please answer I would appreciate that.
Just for that kind of questions I don't think u are in the right place.....
1st : ofc is undetected, what's the point of having a website offering a service that it's fake... Selling a detected cheat, that question was so dumb.....
2nd: I don't know if Jimster still have ESEA slots but even if he had he won't sell to anyone, u need to be trusted here.... If u see a 50, 100 or even 200$ cheat for esea, speacially a public p2c is certainly a fake....
@ToX close?

Reactions: krazieone2
1. Yes obviously
2. If you ever see someone trying to sell you this you know its fake, you will probably never be able to touch anything like that in your life i'm sorry but thats the true. Besides it costs a shit ton of money.

1. Yes its damn UD for over 2 yrs
2. Hm, its hi cost actually also had to be trusted

Goodluck for it, LC is the best choice that u have