Jimster is the REAL OG !

org

Feb 16, 2015
I have been a lc user for about 7 years now and been a supporter for jimmy for much longer, back when i would be using his SuperSimpleWalls in the #findscrim days (was a cs 1.6 medium for matchmaking back in the mIRC gamesurge days.) I liked how easy it was to use and came across leaguecheats.com through a few of my teammates at that point and actually used his lesp at the time in multiple caleague and cevo matches, SUCCESSFULLY; I was even proclaimed clean when disputed and had to send in my match demos :p

Once i came back to the CSGO era and started playing more competitively I decided to see if the "cheat scene" was like it used to be, and found a number of different "aspiring" cheat providers that were failing miserably; I was not surprised to find jimmy on top of the game as always.

I can easily and always will in the future vouch for the fact that LC is always striving and providing top of the line
SECURE CHEATS and THE BEST/MOST PRACTICAL CHEAT FEATURES...... SINCE 2007!!!!!

Jimster runs this game, DON'T let other providers get it twisted..
BIG shout out to the whole team here at LC working hard to stay on top of this ish.

Reactions: Rottix
I have been a lc user for about 7 years now and been a supporter for jimmy for much longer, back when i would be using his SuperSimpleWalls in the #findscrim days (was a cs 1.6 medium for matchmaking back in the mIRC gamesurge days.) I liked how easy it was to use and came across leaguecheats.com through a few of my teammates at that point and actually used his lesp at the time in multiple caleague and cevo matches, SUCCESSFULLY; I was even proclaimed clean when disputed and had to send in my match demos :p

Once i came back to the CSGO era and started playing more competitively I decided to see if the "cheat scene" was like it used to be, and found a number of different "aspiring" cheat providers that were failing miserably; I was not surprised to find jimmy on top of the game as always.

I can easily and always will in the future vouch for the fact that LC is always striving and providing top of the line
SECURE CHEATS and THE BEST/MOST PRACTICAL CHEAT FEATURES...... SINCE 2007!!!!!

Jimster runs this game, DON'T let other providers get it twisted..
BIG shout out to the whole team here at LC working hard to stay on top of this ish.

Welcome back, Us oldies gotta stick with the best.