Is the standalone rcs fixed yet?

Janis Petke

Silver Elite Master
Dec 7, 2015
So my question is if the rcs type5 (standalone rcs) is fixed yet? Last time when i subbed it was not working, it was pulling crosshair down to your own feets even with low power.

Also other question, is all the features safe to use in cevo league ?

So my question is if the rcs type5 (standalone rcs) is fixed yet? Last time when i subbed it was not working, it was pulling crosshair down to your own feets even with low power.

I'll get @MattyKeks to check this out for you shortly when he wakes up pal :)
(i'm sure Standalone Rcs was working in January if i'm remembering correctly.)

was never broken you just have to set it at low values

dude it was definitely broken like 1-2 month ago. Even the lowest possible values it pulled the crosshair down to ur feets without any control lol
nope never was to my memory iv help people set it up this month last month the month before that and when I helped them they all said it was working fine not a lot of people use it so not very many people know how to use it, it has to be at like 0.12 or something like that depending on the resolution

nope never was to my memory iv help people set it up this month last month the month before that and when I helped them they all said it was working fine not a lot of people use it so not very many people know how to use it, it has to be at like 0.12 or something like that depending on the resolution
i subscribed again, and tested rcs type 5 even with 0.1 it pulls same speed in 2 second the aim to your feets

I've also had the same issues with type 5. I'll use 0.06 and it still pulls to my feet. Still, Type 5 isn't the way to go anyways. I've found that using type 4 work just fine and I can get a finer tune for it. I mean how often do you find yourself spraying to see your recoil?

Please use type 4 it's more powerful than any standalone RCS.

Reagrds, ToX

The problem with type4 is that it controls the recoil only while aimbot is on the fov, and once crosshair flips out of fov it stops controlling it and it has problems to stay on the fov. I dont see it so powerfull.