Is it worth to buy the advamced cfg?

The insurance is monthly so basically you could blow $200 on insurance then get a VAC and by then you could have stockpiled numerous accounts, cheated to get out of Casual then never used them again to avoid a VAC on them and have them MM ready (sort of)
The advanced cheat setup is @ToX setting it up and giving you his config (I think)?
Overall it's up to you, could be money wasted if you find a config on the forum which is better idk.

no not really it is a little difficult to set up because the setting act different for everyone and you can have troubles getting things working you might have questions about what certain settings do. but the community is really friendly and if you have any questions or problems with anything you can post it on the forms and people will respond helping you pretty fast so not really I don't think so

P.S. setting it up to make it look legit and getting everything working so it looks really good probably takes a good couple hours to do like 2 or maybe a little more once you get the cheat. if you really don't want to do that and have the money then go for it but only if you really don't feel like setting it up and have the money to

no not really it is a little difficult to set up because the setting act different for everyone and you can have troubles getting things working you might have questions about what certain settings do. but the community is really friendly and if you have any questions or problems with anything you can post it on the forms and people will respond helping you pretty fast so not really I don't think so

P.S. setting it up to make it look legit and getting everything working so it looks really good probably takes a good couple hours to do like 2 or maybe a little more once you get the cheat. if you really don't want to do that and have the money then go for it but only if you really don't feel like setting it up and have the money to
Ok i would not mind waiting 2+ hours rly i have alot of time

The insurance is monthly so basically you could blow $200 on insurance then get a VAC and by then you could have stockpiled numerous accounts, cheated to get out of Casual then never used them again to avoid a VAC on them and have them MM ready (sort of)
The advanced cheat setup is @ToX setting it up and giving you his config (I think)?
Overall it's up to you, could be money wasted if you find a config on the forum which is better idk.
Ok thanks

well what you should understand is that advanced settings is not related to the cheats its something related to the gameplay like aimbot esp triggerbot and so on but about the cheats it self its undetected for you for me for everyone starts with 25USD i guess up to 35 USD and so on. the advanced settings is up to you, you can try to make your own settings if that doesnt work or u really want GOD like settings for you only than you pay that fee and will get the settings based on your level and gameplay by an admin or support.

well what you should understand is that advanced settings is not related to the cheats its something related to the gameplay like aimbot esp triggerbot and so on but about the cheats it self its undetected for you for me for everyone starts with 25USD i guess up to 35 USD and so on. the advanced settings is up to you, you can try to make your own settings if that doesnt work or u really want GOD like settings for you only than you pay that fee and will get the settings based on your level and gameplay by an admin or support.
I have the best settings for iwebz legit.
But i want to come here i know everything i need.
But i have made a plan and that is to try to make my own and if i cant i will purchase a setting

bro first you need to buy the cheats after that you will get access to VIP area with more than 100 settings and ppl can actually explain more about the settings and you will see how it really works its easy if u read and ppl help here

bro first you need to buy the cheats after that you will get access to VIP area with more than 100 settings and ppl can actually explain more about the settings and you will see how it really works its easy if u read and ppl help here
Yes i know i need to buy it in like 4+ hours its 3 am rn

Can i ask what should i get league or non league? For the start

id say the best thing is to spend some time at the forums and learn about the cheat and then make ur own personal and private config ;)
it took me some weeks to get my config done but it was free and i learned alot :)

Is it worth it? If you want to have legit AB like in my videos + you are lazy ass to spend some time on it then sure, go for it.

Regards, ToX