I'm losing interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnyy

Attempted Scammer
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've been grinding ESEA lately and realized how much more fun it is to play legit, I'm enjoying not cheating, especially in MM, it's just boring, yes I can hit amazing shots and get clips that way, but just playing the game for what it is, is more fun, anyone ever had this feeling? Did you just continue or played legit?

pikachu

Man's Not Hot
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I have played legit for most of my CS:GO hours and I was supreme (hit global only once).
The game was fun, yeah, but then I met LC and maaan I was so amazed.

With LC you're not cheating, you're totally legit. :)

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Tbh I had this feeling a while ago but now that I don't have time for shit I really don't practice or even play so.... If you do have the time to grind up those leagues why not, for me I enjoy playing casually and the current rank I am at now only cheating luls

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
I had this feeling to and I started to play legit. Played for some days and I played so bad, Then I downloaded the updater and within minutes I became both Scream and KennyS lmao.

Oliver

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It happens to me, i did cheated but now i'm playing legit on ESEA grinding to rank G now i'm actually about to get B+

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Tbh I had this feeling a while ago but now that I don't have time for shit I really don't practice or even play so.... If you do have the time to grind up those leagues why not, for me I enjoy playing casually and the current rank I am at now only cheating luls
same here :(

KRM8

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I use LC when im bored on MM, I play legit on esea / faceit. used to be A / 10 Legit and fpl C

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
You see, for me its not 2014/2015 anymore, where i grinded CS like a japanese fulltime job including the overtime everyday. I loved the game and it was great fun and honor playing against stronger enemies, cus it made me practice even more. Now its 2018 and I still want to rek people without having to put in this much hours. Lc does what I want it to :)

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've been grinding ESEA lately and realized how much more fun it is to play legit, I'm enjoying not cheating, especially in MM, it's just boring, yes I can hit amazing shots and get clips that way, but just playing the game for what it is, is more fun, anyone ever had this feeling? Did you just continue or played legit?
On ESEA i played without cheats few months it was fine, but really boring :( so I prefer legit cheating on MM :D

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It depends. It’s a matter of preferences

Guilford

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
kryptixinc.co.uk
That's why I use LC on... I play without any wallhack functions, just legit settings. Because I don't have time to practise my shooting skills. ;)

alex lamothe

Reaction score
Swag Level :
You see, for me its not 2014/2015 anymore, where i grinded CS like a japanese fulltime job including the overtime everyday. I loved the game and it was great fun and honor playing against stronger enemies, cus it made me practice even more. Now its 2018 and I still want to rek people without having to put in this much hours. Lc does what I want it to :)
I feel you but it’s not the same feeling when you rape the other team by playing legit. I honestly cheat are nice but I’m only using it to troll in mm I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.