If you get banned on smurf, will you get banned on main too ?

Thomisk

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey,
I wasn't playing CS for some time and I want to make a main prime account to buy skins on and play faceit and a secondary nonprime accounts to cheat on in matchmaking.
Some of my friends that were cheating told me, that because of Vacnet or vac as a whole they got banned on their smurf (which they cheated on) as on their main accounts (which they probably didn't).
So my questions are:
1. Is there a possibility to get banned on main acc, if I would not cheat on it and not have anything connected to it like my phone number, email, etc ?
2. Can vacnet somehow trace your other accounts to flag them as cheat account too, if you cheated only on smurfs ?
3. Can vacnet trace your cheat to ban your accounts after you deleted the cheat from PC ?
Thanks for answers :)

Last edited:

tomato

Best served with salad
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
whenever one of your accs gets banned, rest gets banned too

you can buy gc semi private or pro league private version to have even greater security

our public cheat was never fully detected either way, and last partial bans were long time ago

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It's plausible but depends, I've been raging on alts for ages & only the alts get hit. Doesn't mean it won't impact me later though.

Thomisk

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
whenever one of your accs gets banned, rest gets banned too

you can buy gc semi private or pro league private version to have even greater security

our public cheat was never fully detected either way, and last partial bans were long time ago
It's plausible but depends, I've been raging on alts for ages & only the alts get hit. Doesn't mean it won't impact me later though.
Goddamn, didn't knew that, that's unfortunate :confused:

ray31

Silver II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Hey,
I wasn't playing CS for some time and I want to make a main prime account to buy skins on and play faceit and a secondary nonprime accounts to cheat on in matchmaking.
Some of my friends that were cheating told me, that because of Vacnet or vac as a whole they got banned on their smurf (which they cheated on) as on their main accounts (which they probably didn't).
So my questions are:
1. Is there a possibility to get banned on main acc, if I would not cheat on it and not have anything connected to it like my phone number, email, etc ?
2. Can vacnet somehow trace your other accounts to flag them as cheat account too, if you cheated only on smurfs ?
3. Can vacnet trace your cheat to ban your accounts after you deleted the cheat from PC ?
Thanks for answers :)
for my personal experience NO. i used different hacks on different account, and ban are not for all account,
JUST CHANGE EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER.. if you have phone number on banned account, and the same number on main account, risk double ban [sorry for my bad and fast eng]

Vazk3

Gold Nova II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I could be wrong but from what i understand as long as the IP and HWID of your PC that you play your main on are not the same, and there are diffrent payment methods for each acc and emails. You should be safe if one gets ban the main should not. Maybe a Virtual PC could help and a good VPN idk But if you get VAC on the other accounts even if you dont use them to cheat, its more than likely a manual ban from your other accounts getting OW. It can also be delayed if your alt gets OW your main may see no VAC for as long as a month maybe more. My main got hit 4 weeks after my alt was bann for obv walls.

So if you have a spare pc like a laptop and a desktop, Use one for legit the other for cheat. But dont take my advice 100% this is just what i assume i understand based on what ive been told

Thomisk

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
for my personal experience NO. i used different hacks on different account, and ban are not for all account,
JUST CHANGE EMAIL, PHONE NUMBER.. if you have phone number on banned account, and the same number on main account, risk double ban [sorry for my bad and fast eng]
Well i was cheating on many accounts and always (max) got banned on the account I was cheating on, so I was thinking that too.
I could be wrong but from what i understand as long as the IP and HWID of your PC that you play your main on are not the same, and there are diffrent payment methods for each acc and emails. You should be safe if one gets ban the main should not. Maybe a Virtual PC could help and a good VPN idk But if you get VAC on the other accounts even if you dont use them to cheat, its more than likely a manual ban from your other accounts getting OW. It can also be delayed if your alt gets OW your main may see no VAC for as long as a month maybe more. My main got hit 4 weeks after my alt was bann for obv walls.

So if you have a spare pc like a laptop and a desktop, Use one for legit the other for cheat. But dont take my advice 100% this is just what i assume i understand based on what ive been told
So do you think valve did something like HWID bans ?

Reactions: 1 user

Vazk3

Gold Nova II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well i was cheating on many accounts and always (max) got banned on the account I was cheating on, so I was thinking that too.

So do you think valve did something like HWID bans?
No not HWID ban per say but I'm sure they monitor HWID. Jimster480 may be able to inform you more. I just know that accounts I have never cheated on have been manual ban because they shared the same IP, and PC with the same HWID and Windows KEY, None of my accounts were linked in any way. But my main account with a 300 USD inv was a manual ban a little over 4 weeks after my alt was OW ban. They have to track or monitoring something on my pc otherwise they would have no idea the other main account with a steam level 32 2 years of service and a decent inv was mine, and was associated with the OW ban account

ray31

Silver II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Valve dont have HWID ban . only league like Faceit, esl, esea have hwid ban.
and for my personal experience, if you dont riceve ban (ow or vac) in 24 hours, your profile is safe 99,9%

Thomisk

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No not HWID ban per say but I'm sure they monitor HWID. Jimster480 may be able to inform you more. I just know that accounts I have never cheated on have been manual ban because they shared the same IP, and PC with the same HWID and Windows KEY, None of my accounts were linked in any way. But my main account with a 300 USD inv was a manual ban a little over 4 weeks after my alt was OW ban. They have to track or monitoring something on my pc otherwise they would have no idea the other main account with a steam level 32 2 years of service and a decent inv was mine, and was associated with the OW ban account
Do you have an idea from when they started to monitor something like that ?

Vazk3

Gold Nova II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Do you have an idea from when they started to monitor something like that ?
No not at all but i do know sept 10 of last year is when i was ban on my main and i never cheated on it

Thomisk

Master Guardian II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
No not at all but i do know sept 10 of last year is when i was ban on my main and i never cheated on it
That's messy, do you think it has something to do with Valve's GDPR ?

Vazk3

Gold Nova II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I am not entirely sure, methods they use. And I don't think anyone really does, as then people could find easy methods around it. However, if you want more of this kind of information talk to staff or the Creator of this cheat, they may be willing to converse a bit with you. As I know very little.

Desperado

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
last leaguecheats bannwave got vaced my main account too and im not cheated on the main.Just delete steam (complety with profiles) and just play with the acc that you want cheat.

shade

Reaction score
Swag Level :
what in the heck are yall on about, the only time ive ever seen someones main they had not cheated on get banned was pretty long time ago with a completely different cheat provider. as long as you dont have the phone number hooked up/email. but now i really wanna see proofs of this

Vazk3

Gold Nova II
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It is 100% inaccurate to believe you can't get a manual ban on the main account. Even if you have never cheated on it. And it has different emails number etc. For example, my first time here at LC back in Sept of 2019 my main account was Manually banned with a good amount in its inv, never cheated on. LC was the only cheat i had used and had installed. I was OW ban for blatantly using walls on an alt account, and my main was hit with a manual ban about 3 or 4 weeks later. And it was a VAC.

So yes you can get Manually Ban for account association, in other ways other than just the same Email and or number.

fmr

Big Boss
Support
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, it is on the steam site on vac bans.
You can get bans by association.

The only way you can’t get banned is when you start another account with the same credentials such as phone numbers or credit cards from an account that was previously banned. This will remove the association.

I don’t think you can be banned other ways than associations with the emails and credit cards.

It’s either you logged in that account where the cheat is installed or someone hacked into your account.

Last edited:

shade

Reaction score
Swag Level :
[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is on the steam site on vac bans.
You can get bans by association.

The only way you can’t get banned is when you start another account with the same credentials such as phone numbers or credit cards from an account that was previously banned. This will remove the association.

I don’t think you can be banned other ways than associations with the emails and credit cards.

It’s either you logged in that account where the cheat is installed or someone hacked into your account.
Thank you for shedding light on this topic much appreciated.

• Love