Not open for further replies.

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
So we all love LC Jimster is a brilliant coder and as many of you know my oldest friend. I got to talking to him about LC and it's future and my future so after a detailed discussion we came to a somewhat agreement but I wanted feedback from users.

Here's my idea. Jimster will not build against Blizzard for legal reasons and some games arnt worth him putting in his time. What my idea is I will be coding on a seperate site split from LC for legal reasons specifically for..

Black Ops 4
Battlefield 5
Overwatch
Fortnite (maybe)
PUBG (maybe)

so to stay awesome I would be licensing Jimsters build servers, auth server and protection modules for my project. Now I'm sure many of you are now asking why do we care? Well my plan is to offer discounts to all of LC clients of 25% a month if you sign up in the first month or so. Otherwise LC customers that can prove active account will get 15%

Not only that but I need feedback from you guys on a few things....

What games? What features? Want to beta test for me? Etc.

It's only worth my time if I can have a decent non cancerous user group which is why LC is a starting place. Understand that I will not build anything for games Jimster is going to, I will not use public code and I do not build rage hacks under any circumstance.

Drop some feedback let me know.

Reactions: 4 users

3ndo52

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
--deleted--

Last edited:

xans

TRASH
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Good luck with your project Virus, if I only played any of these games I would consider, but I'm really sure people will come around!

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
Start with Overwatch Please.

Preferably External Memory Bot with features such as:

Aimbot
Triggerbot
ESP
Prediction (Hanzo, Torb)
Different Profiles
No FPS Drops
Private Builds'
Support
and more....

That could be them ore expensive ($250/Month) as it is a memory bot which reads memory and uses enemy position to activate aimbot/trigger etc.

Then you can have a less expensive Pixel Aimbot option ($50/month) with features such as:

Aimbot
Triggerbot
NOHP Mode (don't need to see the enemy HP bars to activate aimbot/triggerbot)
Hero Profiles
External
Private Builds
Support
and more

Example of Memory Bot:

Example 1:
Example 2:
Example 3:
Example of Pixel Bot (My own personal footage:

Example 1:
Example 2:
Example 3:

I highly suggest your testing phase be extensive and thourough as ban rates from Blizzard at the moment are 10-15 days MAX.

Also, if you need any idea or help testing or anything, please feel free to message me and I will help any way I can.

I have known Jimster for 13+ years and have been using his cheats consistently for 10+ years and would love for an overwatch cheat of the same calibur to be made.

Goodluck and again, PM me if you would like to collaborate or something.
If I did a memory bot, it runs the risk of detection. I might build one but it would be under contract at own risk, memory bots bring alot of heat.

Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
if I can have a decent non cancerous user group which is why LC is a starting place.
wot now :^)
Also, may as well do Destiny 2 since it's free until Nov 18, just make a tonne of BattleNET accounts under a VPN So you can redeem multiple accounts

3ndo52

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
--deleted--

Last edited by a moderator:

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
Never understood destiny 2 hacks unless your doing crucible.
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
Yeah I understand and the last thing I want is detection as most memory bots are expensive and keep getting detected at the moment.

Pixel Aimbots are not as powerful but stay undetected much longer. Some have been undetected for months now.

Whether you choose to build a memory or pixel bot (better option I guess?), make sure to keep it slotted and private please. The public ones ALWAYS keep getting leaked to Blizzard and targetted by banwaves, I lost 5 accounts in 1 month because of this. Please seriously consider making something for overwatch. I will be your first and most loyal customer! :)

Lowkey I have been asking Jimster to do an overwatch cheat for years now LOL :p

In order to redeem the free copy, you have to link your account to your mobile authenticator and each account can only be linked to 1 phone authenticator. You could use free phone number apps i guess but that still limits to a few only.
Pixel bot would be easy to do and again like you said less effective if I did do a pixel bot it would be slotted with an annual not monthly payment.

pikachu

ZiWOo
Support
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Battlefield 5 for sure. I already bought it. And i will for sure look for a cheat.

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
Yeah I understand and the last thing I want is detection as most memory bots are expensive and keep getting detected at the moment.

Pixel Aimbots are not as powerful but stay undetected much longer. Some have been undetected for months now.

Whether you choose to build a memory or pixel bot (better option I guess?), make sure to keep it slotted and private please. The public ones ALWAYS keep getting leaked to Blizzard and targetted by banwaves, I lost 5 accounts in 1 month because of this. Please seriously consider making something for overwatch. I will be your first and most loyal customer! :)

Lowkey I have been asking Jimster to do an overwatch cheat for years now LOL :p

In order to redeem the free copy, you have to link your account to your mobile authenticator and each account can only be linked to 1 phone authenticator. You could use free phone number apps i guess but that still limits to a few only.
Pixel bot would be easy to do and again like you said less effective if I did do a pixel bot it would be slotted
Battlefield 5 for sure. I already bought it. And i will for sure look for a cheat.
The biggest dilemma with bf5 is that fairfight although rudimentary is really good for flushing out idiots.

pikachu

ZiWOo
Support
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Pixel bot would be easy to do and again like you said less effective if I did do a pixel bot it would be slotted

The biggest dilemma with bf5 is that fairfight although rudimentary is really good for flushing out idiots.
Well, yeah. But you just gonna warn like csgo have overwatch bf5 has fairfight that may ban you if go obvious.

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Really? I redeemed it on a non authenticated account, plus I think Numbers.City do numbers which work, alternatively you can just request a shit tonne of free sims?
You're always gonna get retards who think omg I have an undetected cheat so 100FOV autoshoot, no recoil , no bullet drop, no vischeck and ESP just tracing them through walls, getting banned then crying DETECTED.

3ndo52

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
--deleted--

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
Administrator
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I tried claiming a free copy of D2 yesterday on a brand new account I made, and it said I needed to set up authenticator first so idk lol
Maybe goes off Account Age for it?

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Reaction score
Swag Level :
PUBG's an odd pick right now. As the game's popularity seems incredibly unstable (due to competition and incompetent devs).
Also, the PUBG Cheats market is flooded with tons of different providers, who generally have a "higher than normal" price. So standing out and building a loyal base would be difficult.

Who knows, I'd be interested in a LC branch of PUBG cheats for sure, the only problem is security:price ratio.

> I was also going to suggest R6, but looking at their recent update with censorship laws OmegaLUL

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
My thought is to build a hyper legit aimbot and triggerbot for every game I manufacture and not do ESP unless they opt into a project that has it but esp is 100% at own risk.

3ndo52

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
--deleted--

Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
My thought is to build a hyper legit aimbot and triggerbot for every game I manufacture and not do ESP unless they opt into a project that has it but esp is 100% at own risk.
BO4 sniper triggerbot would be op

Virus1x

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
virus1xsolutions.com
I can't stress this enough guys this project is a while out from being done. So we can be clear... NO CODE FROM LC IS BEING USED, JIMSTER IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANYWAY. LEAVE HIM ALONE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROJECT PM ME. it's apparent people don't read and poor Jimster is getting bombarded with messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.