sterektyou

Dec 30, 2016
Hello I am a current customer of pl*tin*mcheats it is a really good cheat but I want to try leaguecheats. Is it true that there is a lot of bugs and to use in fullscreen do I need to trun anything off or on

Hello I am a current customer of ************** it is a really good cheat but I want to try leaguecheats. Is it true that there is a lot of bugs and to use in fullscreen do I need to trun anything off or on
well, the cheat is working better if u r playing in window mode. but in fullscreen works perfectly too. yea. you need to disable rawinput to use the aimbot. and trying to get good settings for ur res. sens and more.

Hello I am a current customer of ************** it is a really good cheat but I want to try leaguecheats. Is it true that there is a lot of bugs and to use in fullscreen do I need to trun anything off or on
Hey, nope there is no lags/bugs at all.
I play in 4:3 Fullscren without any problems, LC is perfect. :)

no bugs if you follow guides like to play with multi on you have to turn some settings and you have to play with raw input off. And fullscreen works fine with the cheat but to be able to alt tab you do have to turn on one setting so if you follow guides then yeah there are no problems

No bugs at all!
There are alot of guides and people like me who would love to help you here. This community is the most friendly you can find in the csgo hacking community! We are all here for you, not just for cheating and hacking, but pc problems or you just want someone to talk to about maybe something that has happend in the real life. I myself have been talking to some of the people here about daily life problems and helped them around:D

Hope to see you back here soon with that VIP on your name!

Best Regards, Chimi

LeagueCheats is by far worth the Money the Coders put alot of work into the cheats and PerfectAim got VAC Detected today so