I know faceit and ESEA still updating but how about CEVO

Not sure, i saw it wasnt updated for faceit and ESEA ATM. Anyway after i bought LC, where can i get the best cfg?
where did you even see we are gonna support esea lol i think you misread it as EAC, we will never support esea. After you buy, theres a settings thread where you can find cfgs that people have shared or staff built ones

where did you even see we are gonna support esea lol i think you misread it as EAC, we will never support esea. After you buy, theres a settings thread where you can find cfgs that people have shared or staff built ones
oh okay my bad lol sorry =[ im gonna purchase it now thanks xd

Not sure, i saw it wasnt updated for faceit and ESEA ATM. Anyway after i bought LC, where can i get the best cfg?
esea will never be supported, you can ask for a private build but I don't think jimster is doing any atm and no faceit cevo and Eac are still not supported but will be soon there will be a announcement on the home page when it is

esea will never be supported, you can ask for a private build but I don't think jimster is doing any atm and no faceit cevo and Eac are still not supported but will be soon there will be a announcement on the home page when it is
okay thanks, i will wait for my setup email first =]

okay thanks, i will wait for my setup email first =]
okay activation can take up to 24 hours but most of the time it is much less then 24 hours it just depends, once you get the email link your accounts there should be a link that will give you vip access and you can download the cheat if you have any problems or questions feel free to make a new thread or support ticket for now I'm going to close this thread :)

Closed