I have this shit faceit account

rover200vi

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 2, 2017
I have this useless Facit account and I don't care if it get banned or not. I have to use the FaceIT Client and so I can not us my own cheat anymore on that account so. I wonder if I buy LeagueCheats will the cheat still inject or will it be blocked by the client? Because I don't care if I get banned I just want to try it for fun. Because I have already been waiting a long time for the FaceIT Client support so I just want to try it to see how long it takes before I get banned. But a lot of cheats won't even inject with the FaceIT client running so that is kind of boring.

Also I use a VPN while cheating on FaceIT but I wonder if it is possible to use the cheat or load it and then start the VPN afterwords or something? Because on the sticky it says your account gets restricted if you use VPN? But I need my VPN to play on Faceit?

I have this useless Facit account and I don't care if it get banned or not. I have to use the FaceIT Client and so I can not us my own cheat anymore on that account so. I wonder if I buy LeagueCheats will the cheat still inject or will it be blocked by the client? Because I don't care if I get banned I just want to try it for fun. Because I have already been waiting a long time for the FaceIT Client support so I just want to try it to see how long it takes before I get banned. But a lot of cheats won't even inject with the FaceIT client running so that is kind of boring.

Also I use a VPN while cheating on FaceIT but I wonder if it is possible to use the cheat or load it and then start the VPN afterwords or something? Because on the sticky it says your account gets restricted if you use VPN? But I need my VPN to play on Faceit?
You cant even inject coz ac ac is blocking l.c.2.5 but you can still get baned .