I have a few questions before buying

Sarac007

Silver Elite Master
CSGO Pro League
Feb 23, 2018
from the 2015 i use different cheats for csgo,first i try a*mw*re 3 months (many times detected),h*xui 12 months(bad Aimbot),inte*w*bz 3 months(Fps drop from 200 to 90),and last Unity 9 months but after last update if i use this cheat my game lagg and i have var and fps drop.
Questions:
leaguecheats fps drop?
var or lagg?
installation complicated or not?
And last i m from Serbia and if i use leaguecheats next 6 months I have a chance to sign up for LC 3.0?
Thanks for the answers.

leaguecheats fps drop?
Possibly, if you use Multicore Disabled.
var or lagg?
Just FPS.
Not at all.
And last i m from Serbia and if i use leaguecheats next 6 months I have a chance to sign up for LC 3.0?
Thanks for the answers.
Yes. If it isn't already out by then, if so then you'd need to meet whichever requirements we provide for the release.

Reactions: Kin
from the 2015 i use different cheats for csgo,first i try a*mw*re 3 months (many times detected),h*xui 12 months(bad Aimbot),inte*w*bz 3 months(Fps drop from 200 to 90),and last Unity 9 months but after last update if i use this cheat my game lagg and i have var and fps drop.
Questions:
leaguecheats fps drop?
var or lagg?
Thanks for the answers.

Thats alot of bad cheat providers you used..
Installation is not complicated at all, after buying you get a complete guide how to do everything.
And the support here is very fast if any help needed!

Reactions: Sarac007
inte*w*bz 3 months(Fps drop from 200 to 90)
If you are going to play without multicore, you will have 90 FPS too.

Unity 9 months but after last update if i use this cheat my game lagg and i have var and fps drop.
Same

leaguecheats fps drop?
Only if you are playing without multicore support. There is high chance that you will play with multicore and have 150+ FPS
8/10 users here at forums will tell you to play without multicore with 90 FPS because you will be able to use perfect visible check + Jimster's pMonster Triggerbot.

var or lagg?
No, LC isn't lagging at all. It can only lag while turning on/close menu. It's a encryption and decryption process, but this only can happen @ potato PC.

We don't have here a click menu, like you have in AW/IW/Unity etc..

If this won't be too complicated for you, it means you can buy this cheat.

Yes, after 6 months of usage you will be able to buy LC 3.0

PS:
LC (Legit) vs Unity (Rage+Semi-rage)

Questions:
leaguecheats fps drop?
var or lagg?
Thanks for the answers.
Im sad that you used so bad cheats provider dude :D Here you get the best aimbot and best secure cheat on the market.